glee monologues santana

Oh, and I think those absorbent sweater vests . Please say you love me back. For more information, please see our As we did, of course, we shared with each other over and over how her portrayal of Santana Lopez also changed our worlds. And thats a true story, too. Okay, wait hold up! Rachels song, Theres a moment, right at the end, right after One gunshot and BAM! Elliott: You know I'm actually just here to get her sheet music. You can buy one at the Party Store. Youre not doing that annoying half smirk as much as you used to, but youre still an idiot. I cant hear this song without thinking of the dozens of slow-mo gif sets circulating on Tumblr of Brittany and Santana circling each other, and I also cant hear it without breaking out in chills all over my body, from my toes to my brain. Im gonna be an outsider my whole life. The way shes afraid to look up off the floor and into the choir room. One time Becky Jackson left a piece of chocolate birthday cake on my chair and when I sat on it, it looked like I had pooped my pants, so Finn walked behind me until I could get out of school so no one saw my chocolate butt and thought I had messed myself. They don't care. Its pure joy and when I think of Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez what I feel is joy. Puck: I'm Finn Hudson, I'm quarterback of the football team. Do you know where she keeps it? Santana: This food was unsatisfactory. Theres no one like you. has something to do with it. Emmy Rossum is. Will: [stands up] Santana. Your bizarre, psychosexual obsession with that Glee Club was disturbing from the first moment you stalked a nude student in the showers. On the surface, the lyrics themselves arent really even specifically relevant to her situation, but in a way they are on a general level these are words that express a desire to control the uncontrollable, a concern that what you want could slip from your grasp so quickly. Its really different, but seeing another Latina women stand up for herself and her culture was so validating to my lived experiences. The only straight I am is straight-up bitch. Santana to Quinn after finding out Quinn's dating her professor., Thanksgiving. Santana: Wanky. While as amazing she was at delivering the zingers, she was equally as talented at delivering the tender soft spoken line that would often lead to tears. I'm Hispanic. Okay, I know that Finn had his doubts about God but I am convinced that squishy tits is up in heaven right now clopped down to his new best friend fat Elvis hoping themselves to have picnic of baby back ribs smothered in butter scotch pudding in tater tark grease. The first is horrible but predictable. Ive written a few words already on the coming out scene that resonated with me more than anything before or since. I mean, if I was made out of plastic, I'd be scared of a lot of things too; open flames, barbeques, but then, I found this!This is a pager, my friends. Santana: You did this to me! Im still feeling sad and angry. Maybe I need Sometimes you hear it on the loudspeakers at Home Goods and feel like complaining to the manager for inappropriate context, but when its on in your car or at a party or a club its exhilarating and obviously very topical. If I did, would you join me? She's blond and awesome and so smart. All Rights Reserved. Or maybe i, of the gay rights movement every time you so much as coo, cheese together or farted. Santana: But I wanted to thank you for singing that song with me in Glee Club. Perhaps youve read them, even. Santana: Your sexuality? You know what? MIKE: Is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina? The pain I had as I realized how many times I had repeated that same line to my closest friends, the ones I had always been in love with, the ones I would have been terrified to admit that were true if asked. WhyWhy am I even taking advice from you, okay. Brittany: He's really not. Its not actually the worst obviously but to follow up the remarkable Mash Up with an episode called I Kissed a Girl that turned out to be this felt cruel. I've been going through that Rumours album and I found the best song that really goes one step past Landslide in expressing my feelings for you. He never remembered her birthday, or noticed how much work it took to get her hair just like that over her shoulder. Though I don't know whose toxic vagina would need that much of that stuff, I mean if you're producing that much yeast you should probably start a bakery. I mean I wouldn't know because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. When you look back you see that those pursuits were always part of a game, a trick, a strategy, a story, a status grab. Maybe he grew weary of dating a breathier more feminine Quinn Fabray. I have been heartbroken over this. Santana. Can I talk to you for a second? Sebastian: Trent, I got this. Im sorry. As many of you know, I didnt watch Glee until earlier this year. And frankly, being on the Cheerios isn't the same without you. Maybe he got tired of watching you drape yourself on every piano you happen to pass to entertain exactly no one with, say, some song that Judy Garland choked on her tongue in the middle of or some sassy old Broadway standard made famous by another dead alcoholic crone. Of course they have fake IDs. #monologues Maybe Blaine woke up one day and said, "You know what I don't want to marry a sexless, self-centered baton twirler. But I'm afraid of the talks and the looks. Santana, Kurt, and Rachel, Guilty Pleasures. You can't make fun of Finn anymore. And if there's any controversy that interferes with my presidential campaign, then I'll use one of my leprechaun wishes. feminine Quinn Fabray. Maybe that You know the one. Have fun riding on Rachel's coattails for the rest of your life, although, you know what, I would just watch out for her come holiday time if I were him, because if I were her, I'd stick a stent in one of those boobs and let the Finn blubber light the Hanukkah lamp for eight magical nights. TINA: That's extraordinarily racist. Santana: I really hope that's not one of the requirements for Regionals because with Berry and those tights, we don't stand a chance. Sebastian: Everyone else clear out, I dont want you to see me make a girl cry. Escucha! Naya was captivating and talented and impossible to ignore, even before her character had a name. Ooh la la, Rachel Berry in a towel. Santana: Lets just keep this on point. I refused to go because Ive always been a big soccer gay. Santana to Noah Puckerman, Silly Love Songs. Sam I am. It shot right into my heart like a lightning bolt. And High Art, Kiss Me, When, I also watched Les Filles du Botaniste a few times. Let me break it down for you, from one bitch to another. Rachel: (reading from phone) Santana Lopez- Nude, lez, boobies, sex tape, Mexican or Dominican, Question mark. It was like being smothered by a sweaty, out-of-breath sack of potatoes that someone soaked in body spray. Oh ok. If he doesnt get it then he doesnt deserve to have you as his campaign manager. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window). No me gusta! Rachel: I don't know what you're talking about. The year level coordinator called me into his office and demanded I went. This is it. Brittany Thank you, Finn, especially. All day every day. Santana: And you couldn't have thought of any other way to say that?! Thats when you knew this was going to the next level. Shes able to admit something embarrassing like her desire to just fit in, and, maybe more significantly, her knowledge that even with her cheerleader beauty she really does not. Finn: Because I love her and I don't want to hurt her. Cant I just have one night where Im queen? I think it's noted somewhere she kept messing up and having to redo it all and had felt really bad. I mean, just because I hate everybody doesnt mean they have to hate me too, she cries. Santana after seeing the shirt Brittany made for her, Born This Way. Because Sanatana will cut anyone down with her vicious, vicious words no matter how much she loves them, but someone outside her found family attacks one of hers? But theres a deeper level too: Santana singing and dancing like a person whos just been told something terrible is about to happen but shes not sure what that something will be and for now the show must go on. Also, she thinks youre a spritely, green, mythological creature, but I know youre a potato-eating poser. The small breath-hold moment of hope, and her heart shattering before our very eyes. Santana: Sexy texting, seriously what era are you from? (Girls are about to cut hair off for charity) Will: You can't do that. So many amazing moments. And I walk around so mad at the world, but Im really just fighting with myself. I mean sure, she was blackmailing Karofsky at the time, but hey coming out and the self-loathing that often comes with it is messy business. Santana: Those are your nipples. When we had sex, Finn never stopped asking me if I was okay the whole time. Below are each of our favorite Santana Lopez moments. Are you sure it just isn't Britney 3.0 week in Glee club? I'm the hottest piece of action in this school, and here I am, on Valentine's and single. I'm not interested in the boys, or the makeup, or the polyester outfits. If its not, well, I dont even know. Santana: While you were playing house, Puck was sexting me. I just want you. Lord of the bling. Santana: Al Roker is disgusting by the way. Rachel: Brody is in the shower. See I dont go here anymore, sue, and that means I can finally tell you exactly what I think of you. You better believe theyll regret it. I remember exactly where I was, exactly how it felt that night. Santanas soft uh-oh doesnt come in until the first chorus, but shes all I ever hear. Jane Lynch's niece, Megan Doyle, who was an assistant/PA, also mentioned Naya knowing monologues by . Okay, look. Wait. You wanna play with me, Kurt? Two: you're a bitch and those are my products, okay? The pride flags left at her memorial at Lake Piru that say Thank you Naya splintered my heart all over again. Brittany: Wait, isn't this a date? Love to you, your family, your friends, and your sweet boy. Santana to Quinn about Marley and Kitty, Thanksgiving. Santana taught us well. Rachel and Santana, The Power of Madonna. I'm in no rush to get back to Kentucky. I loved seeing her happy. That's how my abuela puts me to sleep at night, and she was not a nice lady. Lopez. I want to shine and be seen as the star I am. It's exhausting to look at you. ", Today is your lucky day, because Auntie Snicks just arrived on the Bitch Town Express. (After losing a fight with Lauren) That's how we do it in Lima Heights! Well because I realized the world is even colder than I am. So glad you're back, I've never seen a smile that big since a claymation abominable snowman got his teeth pulled by that little gay elf dentist. I did. 13- Glee, Finn Hudson 14- Glee, Rachel Berry 15- Glee, Sue Sylvester . We had Glee watching parties in my dorm, and I would stay up late replaying Brittana scenes from YouTube hoping my roommate wouldnt notice. You dont even know enough be embarrassed by these negative stereotypes youre perpetuating is a brilliant line and she delivers it perfectly. It changed my life as it unfolded. Quinn: Flawless. Rachel: Glad that you found your corner of the sky, Santana. I ordered shrimp! When it comes on you scream and you jump and you dance like a kid to this timeless and utterly perfect pop song. out was so validating. You know, I'm honestly surprised you didn't re-enact what was clearly the formative event of your own teenage years and Sandusky the poor kid right there and then. Naya absolutely slayed that scene and it has stuck with me ever since. Actively pursuing and seducing a series of strapping young men throughout high school is not incongruous with eventually realizing youre gay! favorite Santana quote. I'm trying to apologize to Lumps The Clown. You told Coach Sylvester about my summer surgery! Maybe Blaine woke up one day and said, You know what, I [Will writes "SEXY" on the board.] You can trust me, just tell me what's going on. Every day just feels like a war. Kurt: We had a pact. Santana: It's all a part of being a mentor. I wants on them froggy lips, and I wants on them now. Santana: Why, cause that look was last season? NOTE: The following is a transcription of the extended director's cut from the S1 DVD, which includes several scenes not seen in the original aired version. [puts a napkin over her and Brittany's hands]. As Santana Lopez, Naya Rivera beat odds, and she changed any previously conceived scripts about who people would care about in a mainstream teen dramedy they could care just as much about the Latina lesbian as they would about the white heterosexual leads. It was the beginning of a long journey to accepting my nerdiness, to embracing my inner geek, to being passionate about what I love, even if not everyone in my life will understand or even support it. Rachel: Okay, wait. And by that, I dont mean my friend whos a girl. Santana: I've kissed Finn, and can I just say not worth a buck. But then well, Ill let her speak for herself: Thank you, guys. It was then as it is now, I love you, I love you, I love you, like never before. Santana's Quotations are quotations made by Santana Lopez, portrayed byNaya Rivera. Finn: If [Rachel] found out she'd break up with me. Finn: Do you ever get tired tearing other people down? Its not behind the scenes drama to simply state that there are less opportunities for Black Latina girls in Hollywood, those are the facts of structural racism. Wherever your soul is, thank you. He's made of magic. Didn't you have a sex tape that leaked online? Kurt: Oh, Gershwin song lines scavenger hunt! I got Sebastian on tape admitting there was rock salt in that slushie that blinded Blaine. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. You look a little Jewish, right Rachel? I love suckin on those salamander lips. Santana to Kurt and Rachel, Girls (and Boys) on Film. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . I haven't danced that hard since nationals two years ago. For the LGBTQ+ community, Santana's storyline of coming to terms with her. Why dont you save the lecture for the theater nerds that are gonna starve in New York while desperately trying to tap dance their way into the chorus of Godspell No offense, Gayberry. Santana: That is the lamest thing I didn't understand a word of. The only straight I am is straight up bitch., We spend a lot of time talking about Santana Lopezs musical numbers, and I suppose for a show like Glee thats pretty par for the course but theres nothing that made Santana more alive than Naya Riveras impeccable comic timing. Those romantic saps. Santana to Rachel, Extraordinary Merry Christmas, Will: Okay, come on ladies, it's not like this is the first time I've ever proposed. Quinn: You guys are such suckers for going back to Sue Sylvester. Yeah, earlier today Artie asked if he could make a gigantic omelet when Im done with the ostrich eggs Im smuggling in my bra. Santana and Carl, The Rocky Horror Glee Show. He lets go of my Eggo! When I was 13 Glee was my entire world the show and the cast and their adventures swept me up in a frenzy, the way obsessions do with 13 year olds. Were almost ten years later and Ill never forget her cadence as she says it, the hurt that flashes across her face. Okay, maybe Brittany and I are too young to get married. Rory: Hey, listen here.

Homes For Sale In Gretna, La By Owner, Love Island Netherlands, Roan Inish Evacuation,