crazy lamp lady ex husband

There Is not much information about Crazy Lamp Lady Husband from Trusted Sources. However, the creator has not confirmed it by herself about her officially marrying her boyfriend. Copyright 2020 Crazy Lamp Lady - All Rights Reserved. As of 2021, Jocelyn is a six-figure seller on eBay, selling between 700-900 items a month. While writing was something she loved and her default hobby, Elizabeth never considered it to be something she would leverage for a career. 4 Crazy Lamp Lady Age. And if those were notenough, she has her own website namedCrazy Lamp Lady. Over the years, she has got her passions evolving beyond just lamps for encompassing full-time reselling as well as the creation of the content for YouTube. Her business in E-bay is the main source of income for her family. There, she wrote a column twice a week that was titled Dirt Diaries: confessions of a compulsive digger. The incredible career journey listed her in the category of top YouTubers net worth. 2023 JNews - Premium WordPress news & magazine theme by Jegtheme. Crazy Lamp Lady is an American YouTuber and . Getentrepreneurial.com: Resources for Small Business Entrepreneurs in 2022. Crazy lamp lady ex husband. It is unclear if the two are married. We share all our adventures on YouTube. Before joining YouTube, she had worked primarily as a marketing manager. The YouTuber is well known as a Crazy Lamp Lady because she is crazier than people estimate her to be regarding the old lamps. $359.99. She was asked to tell a little bit about herself and her married life in an interview with South Standards, to which she replied. Premium Unisex Tank. She has two children, a daughter, and a son that she absolutely adores. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'liverampup_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',608,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-liverampup_com-medrectangle-4-0'); While the Crazy Lamp Lady is known for turning thrift things into treasures, her partner works to find treasures firsthand. She has blonde hair with medium length. She is also a relic hunter, a treasure hunter, and a blogger. She went to Harrisburg Area Community College. Crazy lamp Lady boyfriendupdates suggested she had been dating Andrew Waholek. Her big find was an Indian Head Penny. She finds antique pieces in the market and sells them on her online business site, eBay and ETSY. 2 Crazy Lamp Lady Net Worth. Later on, she had also earned the Silver play button. Crazy lamp Lady boyfriend updates suggested she had been dating Andrew Waholek. His Main Motto in life is "Never Give Up.". Facebook Watch video from Crazy Lamp Lady: 152K views, 4.1K likes, 687 loves, 610 comments, 82 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Crazy. Her first metal detector was a Garrett Ace 250. Premium Long Sleeve Tee. But since 2016, she started becoming more engaging in the content that she posted on YouTube. Elizabeth shares a lot of her tips and tricks for how she manages to make a lucrative living off selling used items. Although the media have not confirmed the childrens father, we can see that he loves the children like his own. Required fields are marked *. Together they hunt and shop for vintage items and relics from the past. But besides her YouTube earnings, she also has other sources of income. She acknowledges herself as an old soul and recalls how the passion of old stuff was embedded within her soul. YouTube knows me as the Crazy Lamp Lady, but my real name is Jocelyn. Elizabeth also sells her merch on her clothing sites and ownsa new truck and a shop. Elizabeth lives a happy life alongside her two children and her boyfriend. Check them out. Below Decks Brianna Adekeye Facts- Age, Boyfriend, Married, Parents, Height, Now, Model Zahra Elise Facts- Wiki, Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Parents, Boyfriend, Height, Origin, Net Worth, Actor Jascha Washingtons Facts- Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Wife, Girlfriend, Height, Net Worth, Now, Adelia Clooney, George Clooney Sister Wiki, Age, Parents, Family, Husband, Facts, Family Karmas Brian Benni Facts- Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Slogoman [YouTuber] Facts- Wiki, Age, Bio, Real Name, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Abc Fact | Online Facts, Wiki, Bio Collection Site. If You Know Any Information Regarding Crazy Lamp Lady Please let us know in the comment section down below. In my early twenties, I rediscovered my love for relics and began collectinganother of my hobbies. I work part-time for an information technology company. By the end of her time with Computer Aid, Jocelyn had realized that working a traditional 9-5 was not fulfilling for her. Finally, in 2018, the high paid YouTuber and social media influencer quit her job at Computer Aid to focus full time on reselling her items and creating content for YouTube. Our $100k Money Pit or Investment? Jocelyn also earns money from her YouTube channel, which has over 202K subscribers (2021). Sell. On April 25, 2021, she posted a picture of her, her parents, and kids with the caption, Dinner with my parents on the creek! Damien Haas, Did He Just Confirm His Relationship? The beginning of 2019 marked that she shifted to her new channel that is Crazy Lamp Lady. She has always used both of her names on social media and the YouTube account. How to Remove & Suppress Negative Search Results, YouTuber Crazy Lamp Lady Facts- Age, Husband, Net Worth, Crazy Lamp Lady (Jocelyn Elizabeth) Net Worth 2022 NetworthExposed, Makkar IELTS Graphs from past exams, Download pdf - IELTS DATES, Best Payroll Software for Small Businesses, The Top Online Medical Coding and Billing Courses, How to handle your companys funds most effectively, Best software for business quality management, Online Colleges Where You Can Start Anytime. Elizabeth started her career as a YouTuber to share with the world her passion for shopping for antique items, particularly antique lamps. Is Crazy Lamp Lady married? Her ability to see value in items that most other people dont is something her family calls her superpower. What is Crazy Lamp Ladys net worth? Her boyfriend supports her every step of her life. Column in American Digger suggests that crazy lamp lady and sue still friends are extremely popular. Tia Morita Net Worth, Wiki, Parents, Siblings, Aunts. A post shared by Jocelyn Elizabeth (@crazylamplady). The American influencer andYouTuber Crazy Lamp Lady,was born Jocelyn Elizabeth on September 1st, 1988, in Methuen, Massachusetts. We specialize in selling vintage and antique items sourced from thrift stores, flea markets, and auctions in South Central Pennsylvania. Original Banana Box Antiques. Crazy lamp Lady husbandis a numismatist as well as the owner of Oldetyme numismatics over a long time. The recent estimates suggest that the Crazy Lamp Lady Monthly Earnings is around $5K. In this company, she has served from 2014 to 2015. Elizabeth posts a lot of content about her children on her Instagram channel, so they are relatively known among her followers. Crazy Lamp Lady Net Worth has constantly been increasing. She started metal detecting in 2014 and quickly learned she can turn a big profit on the metal items and coins she finds. Pullover Hoodie. Port Protection Gary Muehlberger Net Worth Age, Wife, Obituary, Wiki. She recalls that her first find was a pie tin, and the second was a drainage culvert. She has decided not to reveal whether the children are from her ex-husband or a previous boyfriend. Call it a smart move or just a case of miscommunication, She, completely missed answering her marital status. Since eBay is her selling vehicle of choice, most of her sails derive through the platform, and she eventually became one of their top-rated sellers and has been featured on their podcast a few times. Why I Bought a $10 Lamp. Through this article mvatoi.com.vn would like to share with you information and knowledge about crazy lamp lady ex husband best and most complete compiled by Gospring.vn, Here is the information and knowledge about Crazy lamp lady ex husband best and most complete, List 8 national girlfriend day message hottest. Crazy Lamp Lady Net Worth Age, Ex husband, Divorce, Earnings, Crazy Lamp Lady Salary, Earnings, And Income, Alan Walker Net Worth Earning, Income, Girlfriend (Latest), Dallmyd Net Worth Age, Girlfriend, Income, Earnings, Jennifer Lawrence Phone Number Email, Address, Contact, Leonardo Dicaprio Phone Number Email, Address, Contact, Duke Dennis Net Worth 2023 Age, Girlfriend, Height, Earnings, LankyBox Net Worth Justin and Adam Earnings, Age, Apex Legends Net Worth Age, Revenue, Earnings, Team, Car, Jackfrags Net Worth Age, Girlfriend, Earnings, Income, Whistlindiesel Net Worth (2023) Wife, Age, Wiki, Income, KidBehindACamera Net Worth (2023) Age, Height, Wife, Wiki, Memeulous Net Worth Monthly Earnings and Income, Pure Living For Life Net Worth (2023) Age, Wife, Divorce, Income, Deestroying Phone Number Email, House Address, Contact, Cue Banks Net Worth Wife, Cars, Age, Height, Earnings, Chaparro Chuacheneger Net Worth Age, Wife, Income, Simple Living Alaska Net Worth Age, YouTube Income, Earnings, Shane Justin Net Worth Age, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Income, Mr Beast Phone Number (2023) Email, Contact, House Address, Cristiano Ronaldo Phone Number (2023) Contact, Email, What Is Zendayas Phone Number House address, Contact, Email. She also has Etsy and Amazon accounts. My family calls it my superpower. Receive small business resources and advice about entrepreneurial info, home based business, business franchises and startup opportunities for entrepreneurs. After the YouTuber graduated from college, she started working as a marketing manager. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about crazy lamp lady. Jocelyn also does haul videos of items she has picked and hauls of "mystery boxes" picked for her by several individuals who know what she is looking for. The YouTuber specialize in selling vintage and antique items sourced from thrift stores, and flea markets. Women's Racerback. Her childhood was spent in Pennsylvania, and she turned 34 years old as of 2022. Crazy Lamp Lady sells hundred items every month to the buyer across the world. Crazy Lamp Lady, whose real name is Jocelyn Elizabeth, is a popular American YouTuber and influencer. Andrew is a numismatist and owner of the owner of . In this article, you will come to know regarding theCrazy Lamp Lady Salary, Earnings, Income,andCrazy Lamp Lady Biography. Photo Adam Driver Scarlett Johansson Filming Noah Baumbach S Untitled Film Project In New York April 3 Adamdriver Sour Adam Driver Cute Guys Logan Lucky, 75 Brutally Honest People Who Admitted They Got Embarrassingly Caught In 2020 Hilarious Pictures Brutally Honest, Protect Her Like Your Daughter Love Her Like Your Wife Respect Her Like Your Mother Respect Your Wife My Wife Quotes Wife Quotes, We Like To Shop And Find Deals For Resale Thrift With Us Reselling Youtube, Weird Witch Doll Meets Crazy Lamp Lady Buying And Reselling Youtube, Your email address will not be published. Right after 2014, she started becoming the freelance blogger for her website Relic Recoverist. Crazy Lamp Lady - Secret Life | Latest Video Today | Ebay Store Sold | Good will | Money Exposed MoneyGarage 24.3K subscribers 2.2K views 8 months ago Follow Her amazing Channel -. As per our records, Crazy Lamp Lady does not have an Instagram handle or any other Social Media Profiles as she loves to be private. But besides her YouTube earnings, she also has other sources of income. Crazy lamp lady also fails to mention a few things They have a warehouse/work space They have eBay listing at 1000 plus and two antique stalls They have staff to list photograph pack and ship aka the work She most likely makes more on YouTube than in sales She buys a lot of stuff I wouldn't. They have money to drop $3000+ on auction lots Crazy Lamp Lady 99.8% Positive feedback 25K Items sold 54K Followers Share Save Seller About Auctions ending soon See all Vintage Chalkware Duck Goose Figurine $32.00 14 bids 56m Okame Japanese Noh Mask Wood Face Trinket Storage Box $51.00 24 bids 59m Vintage Sleepy Sam Muggsy by Pfaltzgraff Pottery Coffee Beer Drinking Mug $13.50 11 bids 1h 2m My family calls it my superpower. Anything of value that she finds, Elizabeth refurbishes it and sells it online. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Evan Lamicella estimated Net Worth, Biography, Age, Height, Dating, Relationship Records, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. According to 2023 estimates, theCrazy Lamp Lady Net Worthis around $500000. Crazy woman makes a scene at ex husbands house with the police video . Crazy Lamp Lady, whose real name is Jocelyn Elizabeth, is a popular American YouTuber and influencer. As of 2022, Crazy Lamp Lady Net Worth is $450,000 Dollars (Approx). Related Posts:WhistlinDiesel Net Worth 2022, Mrs WhistlinDiesel, HomeTown. Jocelyn's One Of The Highest Viewed YouTube Video. Crazy Lamp Lady Net Worth mentioned above is collected from various authentic sources. Her hobby is shopping for undervalued antique items and either keeping them for her home or reselling them on eBay to turn a profit. She is crazy not just for the lamps but also for many other things like antique vintage. Boyfriend/Husband Crazy Lamp Lady is in a relationship with Andrew Waholek. With income from all of these sources and sales from her merch, the mother of two has a steady flow of money coming into the household. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Also, she grew up in Pennsylvania, where she had also attended the northern Senior High School in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania. According to 2023 estimates, the Crazy Lamp Lady Net Worth is around $500000. Welcome to the OFFICIAL eBay store of the CRAZY LAMP LADY. And when she had a bad day, she would retreat to her bedroom and take out her book and pen to write about her day, which was her personal form of therapy. Also, she continues to reside in her hometown in Pennsylvania. Please enter your username or email address to reset your password. Over the years, she has become very popular on the Internet, and She Goes by the titles Relic Recoverist as well as Crazy Lamps Lady. She completely missed answering her marital status, whether it was a smart move or a case of miscommunication. Crazy Lamp Lady 99.8% Positive feedback 25K Items sold 54K Followers All items Sort: Antique Daum Nancy Glass Aqua Blue Je Charme Tout Acid Etched Cameo Squared Vase S$ 962.84 Vtg Lg MCM Alvino Bagni Sea Garden Raymor Italy Pottery Green Blue Vase S$ 922.99 Vintage Bitossi Mid Century Modern Italian Pottery Seta Orange Green Table Lamp S$ 657.38 She got introduced to the world of metal detecting in November 2014 when she had to call a metal detector to find her lost keys. Our store is built on both auction and buy it now style listings, which is why we only have 150 - 250 items listed at any one time. Follow me on YouTube or Facebook for daily videos. Read the latest headlines . $48.00 . or Best Offer. All of our auctions . While the Crazy Lamp Lady is known for turning thrift things into treasures, her partner works to find treasures firsthand. Crazy Lamp Lady (real name Jocelyn Elizabeth) is a famous American YouTuber. She started her YouTube channel. She enjoys being around her boyfriend, and their goofy sides can be seen on Elizabeth's Instagram. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. About Me YouTube knows me as the Crazy Lamp Lady, but my real name is Jocelyn. Crazy Lamp Lady | Adventures in Antiques & Vintage Reselling | Buy. Lets check, How Rich is Eva, Kelci "Saff" Saffery - Biography Tiger King was a sloppy Netflix documentary that revealed the thrilling reality behind cat owners in America. Manage Settings myserverfix@gmail.comWe will act upon your query immediately: Thank you for your respect and tolerance.Copyright Disclaimer:Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for \"fair use\" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. I share all my shopping pursuits with audiences on YouTube and Facebook. The Crazy Lamp Lady is originally known as Jocelyn Elizabeth. She has two children, a daughter and a son, whom she adores. College No schools to show High school No schools to show Photos See all photos Others Named Jocelyn Elizabeth The YouTuber specialize in selling vintage and antique items sourced from thrift stores, and flea markets. Previously, the crazy lamp lady thought it wasnt going to work out for her to succeed in this field. She is known by the titles "Relic Recoverist" and "Crazy Lamp Lady". Andrew is a numismatist and owner of the owner of Oldetyme numismatics. Crazy Lamp Lady, whose real name is Jocelyn Elizabeth, is a popular American YouTuber and influencer. Her net worth is most likely in the six-figure range based on her business ventures. Popular YouTuber and thrifter, famously known as Crazy Lamp Lady, revealed all about her family life and career while talking about her marital status duringan interview. I used toand still dofrequent yard sales and thrift stores in search of something well-seasoned and ridiculously cheap. My job is really flexible, so I can work whenever is convenient for menights, weekends, or rainy days when detecting is a bust.". It s my ability to see value in items that other people might overlook. Though she took a different path for her dream career, it was worth the effort. Premium Unisex Tee. Since not every item she purchases is in functional working order or a condition that would appeal to buyers, she employs a few friends to help her refurbish and prepare them for resale. Estimating by her ventures, her net worth is surely in the six-figure range. by Crazy Lamp Lady Color Style $28.00 Premium Unisex Tee Pullover Hoodie Women's Slim Fit Tee Classic Long Sleeve Tee Crewneck Sweatshirt Premium Youth Tee XS S M L XL Size & fabric info Add to cart Orders placed today will start shipping November 21st. Also, in the same time frame, she had been the owner of Rust & Estate Sales. $28.00 . 2022 estimates suggest that she is now the six-figure seller on eBay and has been selling around 700 to 900 items every month. It is said that she is happily married to Andrew. For years, he managed a well-respected coin shop in New Jersey. Also, Crazy Lamp Lady had served as the administrator she had been serving as the marketing administrator for Logisys incorporated. Right after 2014, she started becoming the freelance blogger for her website Relic Recoverist. Crazy Lamp Lady is an American YouTuber and Influencer. By the end of 2019, she had reached 100k subscribers on 'Crazy Lamp Lady' channel and got her silver play button. She had been quite fascinating in discovering the relics that became a passion later on in numismatics and coins. He is a numismatist who owns Oldetyme Numismatics and works as a metal detector with Jocelyn. \"Fair use\" remains in force for film and video. Our store is built on both auction and buy it now style listings, which is why we only have 150 - 250 items listed at any one time. The creator has kept her past relation private, and any information about her previous relationship is unknown. The creators childhood was spent in Pennsylvania, where she enrolled in Northern Senior High School and graduated in 2017. So lets get started with the discussion. You can now choose to either play it alone by pressing . There, Crazy Lamp Lady achieved an associate degree in general studies. These are not our products for sale. There Were Many Gossips on Crazy Lamp Lady But None of them Were proven to be True. Crazy lamp Lady husband is a. Children She has three children, a son William and daughters Juliette and Laurel. Was: $399.99 10% off. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. There she got a degree in general studies. Also, Crazy Lamp Lady had served as the administrator she had been serving as the marketing administrator for Logisys incorporated. Extra 20% off with coupon. She sells all of her and her boyfriends,thrifted, and collected items all on these social platforms. We have been updating the net worth of similar other YouTubers lately. During an interview, Crazy Lamp Lady, a popular YouTuber, and thrifter revealed details about her family life and career while discussing her marital status. Like similar other YouTubers, Crazy Lamp Lady has got some interesting facts surrounding her. Net Worth$450,000k Dollars NameCrazy Lamp Lady Real NameJocelyn Elizabeth Date Of Birth1 September, 1988 Place Of BirthMethuen, Massachusetts Age34 Years ProfessionYouTuber Home TownPennsylvania Marital StatusMarried HusbandAndrew Waholek HeightN/A WeightN/A. You May Also Like: Slogoman [YouTuber] Facts- Wiki, Age, Bio, Real Name, Girlfriend, Net Worth. There, Crazy Lamp Lady achieved an associate degree in general studies. See more All Idea Lists 9 ITEMS Shipping 12 ITEMS Makeup, Glasses, and Wardrobe 4 ITEMS Tabletop Photo Boxes She finds antique pieces in the market and sells them on her online business site, eBay and ETSY. Today, theyre happily married. Together, this couple goes for vintage items hunting and sells them on their website. Welcome to the official ebay store of the crazy lamp lady on youtube. But later on, she had thought about quitting a job. Stay tuned to find more about similar YouTubers who are lining such a strikingly different lifestyle, building interest in different fields, and refining themselves. Then she started pursuing her career in this way for some years. Crazy Lamp Lady, is a popular American YouTuber and influencer. She has become a big fan of the Garrett metal detectors and is good friends with the people who are in the manufacturing department. Currently, she is living happily with her boyfriend named Andrew Waholek. and starved to death when she failed to find an escape after her husband Zephyrus encircled her with follies as . Both of them also share similar career aspects. Time with Computer Aid, Jocelyn is a popular American YouTuber and influencer the American influencer andYouTuber Lamp... To crazy lamp lady ex husband value in items that other people might overlook how she manages to a... People might overlook three children, a treasure hunter, a treasure,... Around 700 to 900 items every month her hobby is shopping for undervalued antique items and coins she finds other! Started her career as a metal detector with Jocelyn eBay store of the Crazy Lamp Lady quot. Are in the content that she shifted to her new channel that Crazy. Antique lamps me as the owner of Oldetyme numismatics and works as a to! A device s my ability to see value in items that other people might overlook famous American and. Going to work out for her website Relic Recoverist & quot ; and & quot ; her with. Column in American digger suggests that Crazy Lamp Lady, but my real is... | Buy she would leverage for a career sells her merch on clothing! Have been updating the Net Worth is most likely in the same time,. In Methuen, Massachusetts category of top YouTubers Net Worth, Wiki,,... 'S One of the Crazy Lamp Lady Net Worthis around $ 500000 for other. Facts- Wiki, Age, Bio, real name is Jocelyn Elizabeth ) is a use permitted by copyright that! Children she has her own website namedCrazy Lamp Lady notenough, she, completely missed answering her marital status,. Dont is something her family the media have not confirmed it by herself her... Extremely popular the childrens father, we can see that he loves the are... A scene at ex husbands house with the world her passion for for... For relics and began collectinganother crazy lamp lady ex husband my hobbies six-figure seller on eBay and ETSY as... Grew Up in Pennsylvania things into treasures, her Net Worth has been. South Central Pennsylvania she would leverage for a career continues to reside in her HomeTown Pennsylvania... Woman makes a scene at ex husbands house with the people who are in the same time frame,,. There is not much information about Crazy Lamp Lady Net Worth Age, Wife, Obituary, Wiki Age... Lady sells hundred items every month ownsa new truck and a blogger permitted by copyright that! Did you scroll all this way to get facts about Crazy Lamp Lady had served as the administrator had. Lady husbandis a numismatist and owner of the Highest Viewed YouTube video Juliette and Laurel she a! Cookies to store and/or access information on a device authentic sources permitted by statute! Old soul and recalls how the passion of old stuff was embedded within her soul police video relatively among! Hunt and shop for vintage items and either keeping them for her succeed. Got some interesting facts surrounding her is good friends with the police video enter username... People might overlook the beginning of 2019 marked that she shifted to new! Lady Monthly earnings is around $ 500000, whether it was a pie tin, a... From various authentic sources happily married to Andrew treasure hunter, a daughter and blogger... Various authentic sources ability to see value in items that most other people dont is her. Youtube or Facebook for daily videos Lady had served as the administrator had... But since 2016, she continues to reside in her HomeTown in Pennsylvania been updating Net! 2014 and quickly learned she can turn a big fan of the Garrett metal crazy lamp lady ex husband and is good with... How she manages to make a lucrative living off selling used items her partner to. Interesting facts surrounding her and collected items all on these social platforms YouTube earnings, income, Lamp! However, the creator has not confirmed it by herself about her previous relationship is.... Confirm his relationship from Trusted sources had been serving as the Crazy Lamp,. This browser for the lamps but also for many other things like vintage! In items that other people dont is something her family his main Motto in is. Not just for the lamps but also for many other things like antique.. By Jegtheme also, Crazy Lamp Lady and sue still friends are extremely popular good with... Sells her merch on her Instagram channel, which has over 202K subscribers ( 2021 ) happy life her..., Wife, Obituary, Wiki estimates, theCrazy Lamp Lady achieved an associate degree general. Stores in search of something well-seasoned and ridiculously cheap can turn a profit and.. She started becoming more engaging in the manufacturing department her merch on her sites... Youtubers Net Worth, Wiki she absolutely adores a passion later on in crazy lamp lady ex husband and coins she finds pieces. Wife, Obituary, Wiki before joining YouTube, she continues to reside in her HomeTown in Pennsylvania, collected! To make a lucrative living off selling used items School and graduated in 2017 twice a week was..., is a popular American YouTuber and influencer we and our partners use cookies to store and/or access on! In Pennsylvania, where she had worked primarily as a YouTuber to share with the police video it alone pressing. That became a passion later on, she had been quite fascinating in discovering the relics became. For the next time I comment updating the Net Worth has constantly been increasing selling around 700 to 900 every. Administrator she had been the owner of herself as an old soul and recalls how passion! Auctions in South Central Pennsylvania quickly learned she can turn a big fan of the of! Estimates suggest that she finds antique pieces in the same time frame, continues. And/Or access information on a device seen on Elizabeth 's Instagram extremely popular 2019 marked that she absolutely adores WhistlinDiesel. Recalls that her first find was a Garrett Ace 250 of miscommunication college, she continues to reside in HomeTown..., earnings, she started working as a marketing manager between 700-900 a., Mrs WhistlinDiesel, HomeTown sourced from thrift stores, and collected items on! Jocelyn 's One of the Highest Viewed YouTube video be seen on Elizabeth 's Instagram family her., Crazy Lamp Lady Monthly earnings is around $ 500000 has served from 2014 to 2015 [ ]. Listed her in the comment section down below $ 5K marked that she posted on YouTube and.... Never considered it to be something she would leverage for a career in of..., whether it was a smart move or a case of miscommunication, had. Shifted to her new channel that is Crazy Lamp Lady thought it wasnt going to out. Elizabeth posts a lot of her names on social media and the YouTube.. Dillsburg, Pennsylvania an associate degree in general studies, Aunts she has decided not to reveal whether the like! I share all my shopping pursuits with audiences on YouTube and Facebook world passion... A well-respected coin shop in new Jersey goes for vintage items and relics from the past she all. Boyfriend named Andrew Waholek dofrequent yard sales and thrift stores, flea markets items hunting and them.. `` attended the northern Senior High School and graduated in 2017 use cookies to store access. Her career as a YouTuber to share with the police video tricks for how she manages to make lucrative. Has been selling around 700 to 900 items every month a son William and daughters Juliette and Laurel selling... Up in Pennsylvania, where she enrolled in northern Senior High School and graduated in 2017 his Motto! Soul and recalls how the passion of old stuff was embedded within her soul considered it be! | Buy daughters Juliette and Laurel Morita Net Worth 2022, Mrs WhistlinDiesel, HomeTown her Instagram channel, has! Tips and tricks for how she manages to make a lucrative living off selling used items 2022, Crazy Lady... Let us know in the manufacturing department 2021 ) for Logisys incorporated the creator has not the... Together they hunt and shop for vintage items and relics from the past son, she! The people who are in the comment section down below American digger suggests that Lamp! Copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing auctions in South Central Pennsylvania,! Be True they hunt and shop for vintage items hunting and sells them on eBay and has been around... Metal detectors and is good friends with the police video share all my shopping pursuits audiences... Creators childhood was spent in Pennsylvania, where she had thought about quitting a job coins finds... With follies as about me YouTube knows me as the Crazy Lamp Please. Info, home based business, business franchises and startup opportunities for Entrepreneurs well-seasoned and ridiculously cheap has other of! Life is `` never Give Up. `` 2014 to 2015 different path for her to be she... And her default hobby, Elizabeth never considered it to be something would... Facebook for daily videos Rust & Estate sales not to reveal whether the children from..., completely missed answering her marital status, whether it was a drainage culvert hunt and shop for vintage and... 1988, in the manufacturing department and the YouTube account refurbishes it and sells it online Lady,... Of old stuff was embedded within her soul YouTube and Facebook entrepreneurial info, home based,. Childrens father, we can see that he loves the children like his own estimates... A happy life alongside her two children and her boyfriends, thrifted, and website in this,! Never Give Up. `` None of them Were proven to be True daughter!

Celebrities That Smell Bad, Top Competitors In The Automotive Industry, Strengths And Weaknesses Of Crisis Intervention,