scarab 215 id twin 300

Our service experts use state-of-the-art software technology for claim processing; a direct link to the craftsmen that manufacture your boat. dealers to find a boat near you today. The Wake Edition Package ($9,980) includes a wakeboarding tower with board racks, a 1,000-pound ballast system, a digital speed control package and special graphics. Factory . Dont settle for traditional; instead, step into the 215 and go where you feel exhilarated. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. collections of Engine 2. The jet pump on the 255 Open ID is powered by twin Rotax 4-TEC 150 ECT engines in the base model, producing a total of 300 horsepower. 300hp. Rotax . The photography, video, specifications and options shown are for reference purposes only, and may include options and accessories available from Scarab or other non-Scarab vendors. new. Cycle Springs Powersports, open since 2001 is a family-owned Powersports one-stop shop for all your on & off water needs! var sc_project=10373861; Copyright 1999-2023 Boats Group. scJsHost+ !Call us or stop by 7 days a week for more information at 559-432-2277. Related boats include the following models: 165 ID, 195 ID and 255 ID. I'll ask my rep from RecBoats today.she's in town and bringing me a couple of freebies they owe me. Maximize the surf wake with Surf Stream wake-enhancement devices ($1,105) and add the boarding platform extension ($1,305), and this boat can support just about any tow-sports activity your family and friends might wish to enjoy. I wonder if chaparral will offer these as well? 2024. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. Take control of your fun with a fingertips grip when establishing true neutral or adjusting ramp speed and throttle control. Twin Outboard. If you're sitting, do your feet reach the ground? Address 1. View Seller Inventory Call Now 815-552-1247 Send Email This is just a taste of what our 215 offers you. 2023 REC BOAT HOLDING, LLC. 2018. "That's what we about living by the sea, sippin on some rum under the shade of a tree. Zoom, zoom. A Bonnier LLC Company. 2014 Scarab 195 HO Impulse (Gone Gone Gone), "Don't forget to Live"______"I'll try "anything" once"_____'You keep doing what you're doing, you keep getting what you're getting"_______"Change does not come from a "yes" man"_______"A well defined problem is already half solved"_______"Better to be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it. var sc_invisible=1; Please see your authorized Scarab dealer for additional information, product specifications, option availability, and specific warranty details prior to purchase. ", Current: Chaparral 223VRX twin 250s---Mods: Remote Flush Location (2), Titan-2 Drain plug Light, Garmin Echomap Plus 73Cv with G3 Coast Waterways and RAM mounts, Yacht Devices Gateway YDEG-04 NMEA 2000, Wetsounds REVO8 tower speakers (2), Wetsounds Mid-Cabin REVO6 Speakers, 2 Wetsounds Subs and 2 Wetsounds Amps, ProMariner ProSport 12 On-Board Charger w/NOCO outlet, Bennett M120 Trim Tabs w/EIC, Big Air Flag Holders (2), Articulating Mirror, Dock Lights, Courtesy Lights (everywhere), KeelGuard, WetWolf Adjust-A-Cone (2), Standard Horizon VHF Radio w/Handheld and remote speaker, 2 bilge pumps, JetBoaters Sticker. Choose your location to find a dealer near you. The World's largest gravesite collection. Copyright 2022, Rec Boat Holdings, LLC. Scarab specifications, photography, video, features, and options are for reference purposes only. 190 0 obj <> endobj 207 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<7F2ED4E5612D42A896E91B598F355869>]/Index[190 25]/Info 189 0 R/Length 86/Prev 385258/Root 191 0 R/Size 215/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream Year: 1983 Power: Twin Location: Missouri Contact Number: 5735522481 Asking: $17,500 Details & Photos The starting price Options vary by model while some are shown with optional equipment. var sc_security="4bca0001"; 300hp. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. $61,200. Scarab reserves the right to change product specifications, models, features, imagery, video, and colors at any time without notification or incurring obligations. 2023 Madera, California $55,335 Contact Call I had my new 255 open in the water for a total of five hours and noticed a 1500-1700 RPM difference between the port and starboard engine. This 21' jet boat has only been used on the fresh water of Lake Winnipesaukee. 2020 Scarab 215 G $53,999 Brewerton, New York 13029 43 North Marina 2019 Scarab 215 ID $62,000 WHITEFISH, Montana 59937 Whitefish Marine In-Stock 2014 Scarab 215 $49,999 Mandeville, Louisiana 70448 New Orleans Powersports LIVE VIDEO TOUR Contact Seller 2023 Sabre Salon Express Call for Price! My Twins are not the same RPMS. boats.com is part of the Boats Group Network. $88,995. Wilmington, IL, 60481 United States 815-552-1247. Our engineered Vinyl Esther barrier coat has the best track record in the industry for minimizing hull blisteringa process of construction that gives you peace of mind. Bold and beautiful, devoted to onboard comfort, and easily churns a wake for a party of 10. I'm pretty sure I'll be using the boat next weekend some so I'll report back. A single control lever throttles and shifts both engines; standard cruise control helps hold a steady course in no-wake zones. boats.com, 1221 Brickell Avenue, 23rd Floor, Miami, FL 33131, USA. 5 Twin towns - sister cities. Model-scarab-desktop. 2014 Scarab 195 HO Impulse (Gone Gone Gone) 8 people Rtimleck Jet Boat Junkie Messages 175 Reaction score 64 Points 127 jet vessel. At 5.5 mph engines in synch at 2700 rpm. Triple Outboard. Trailer warranty limited to one year. The oldest boat was built in 2014 and the newest model is Madera, California 93638. The Scarab 215 ID is Scarab's most popular model of jet boats available. Higher performance models now listed have motors up to 600 horsepower, while more economic more functional models may have as little as 150 horsepower engines (although the . Financing for everyone. Too pretty a boat to be stranded with no boost. BOdA:\}m@PkW=Na+d Options include: Marine Mat for Cockpit, Deck Color, White & Black, Cockpit and Bow Cover, Wakeboard Tower Foldable w/ Canvas, Premium Sound Package, Wakeboard Racks (2x), Swim Platform Mat, Digital Speed Control, Full Width Sunpad w/ Versa Lounge, and Black Single Axle Trailer w/ Brake. What about the seat pedestal, does that just have regular cap screws holding it down/in place? Fuel Type. While Scarab makes every effort to ensure this information is correct, Scarab reserves the right to change product specifications, models, features, imagery, video, and colors at any time without notification or incurring obligations, and the design specifications and features of its products may be different than shown. Features may include: Hull and Deck Anchor storage We have sent your information directly to the seller. A powerboat built by Scarab, the 215 id is a boats are typically used for day-cruising and watersports. Scarab 215 boats on the market. 2023 Scarab 215 ID Catch a glimpse of greatness: where mastery meets dominance stands the Scarab 215. For more info feel free to contact me anytime.. boats are typically used for day-cruising, watersports and freshwater-fishing. average price of $71,499. IT IS FREE! I'm thinking one of the problems may be I bought the boat from a dealer in FL and I live in VA . Address 2 * City. Boat: SCARAB 215 ID Engine: BOMBARDIER TWIN ROTAX 300 PT/ST Trailer: SCARAB SBI215 Available Now Retail Price $ 120,017 Savings $ 7,048 Our Price $ 112,969 Get A Quote Get Financing Value Your Trade Condition New Vehicle Type Boat Category Ski/Wakeboard Stock Number B6543 Photos Specifications Manufacturer Info Payments Options Recommendations There are comfy bench seats port and starboard in the cockpit and a pair of bucket seats at the consoles. Harborside Marina 27425 S. Will Rd. Stock # 72 photos. Our Twin Tune Performance Scarab Jet Boat impeller kit comes with 2 custom performance pitched impellers that have different pitch's for the starboard and port engines which gives you max performance. WOW! At wide-open throttle, the 215 ID topped 60 mph with a crew of two aboard. All limited warranties are outlined in the Scarab limited warranty that accompanies each boat. That's an awesom news, thanks for the scoop. Ladder, bow, wide-step, hidden, telescoping. Scarab 215 Crisply styled wraparound seating fills the cockpit, with a pair of deep bucket seats at the consoles. A testimony of hull design and structural engineering makes the warranty transferable to the second owner; limitations apply. "); I can't show my wife commercials on boats. Request Price Wilmington, Illinois, United States. Model series includes: 165, 195, 215, 255, 285, and 255 Open. All rights reserved. Thank you for your interest in Scarab boats. to play with! You dont need to consent as a condition of any purchase & you may revoke your consent at any time. Twin 250 315254. You can also browse boat Some buddies of mine were in an Open 255 last weekend with the twin 300's. Subscribeto Boating magazine for $14 for 1 year and receive 4 bonus digital issues. Scarab 215 | 21ft Jet Boat | UK Distributor Catch a glimpse of greatness: where mastery meets dominance stands the Scarab 215. Print; Facebook; Twitter; PREVIOUS NEXT-of -images Like this boat? document.write(""); JavaScript is disabled. 2023 Scarab 215 ID w/ Twin 230HP Rotax Motors! We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Sport Boat Ghost Scarab ID series 165 ID 195 ID 215 ID 255 ID 285 ID 195 . Was told by dealer who talked to Scarab that it is normal. Bayliner is the largest manufacturer of recreational boats in the world. A single lever controls the synchronized digital throttles of twin Rotax marine jet drives. Find Scarab 215 Id boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. Shopping Tools. Sad day in Topsail Beach, NC. A lot of options allow you to perfectly personalize style and function. I can confirm the single and twin 300 engines in the MY19 Scarab production. The 215's layout promotes easy maneuverability, organization and ease of entertaining. modified-vee; usually with an inboard and available in Gas. sellers and professional boat dealers. Phone. Just turned 3 hours. The Medallion touchscreen dash display is a notable upgrade. Our test boat was equipped with the Wake Edition Package ($9,375), a popular option because you can surf behind this jet-powered boat. 8 Bibliography. %PDF-1.6 % Close Map. Pop Yachts currently has 18 Scarab Boats For Sale Under $88.9K . In single or twin setup. 2023 Scarab 215 ID w/ Twin 230HP Rotax Motors!, Find Scarab 255 boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. Trade-ins accepted. hbbd``b`y$@D/`^$X@ "dd@@&H0(~2012YXZ { endstream endobj startxref 0 %%EOF 214 0 obj <>stream is $34,999, the most expensive is $122,085, and the 2024. Add the Versa Lounge option ($1,245) and the seatbacks fold flat into a wide sun pad. (It also gets rid of this banner!) 2021 Madera, California $42,995 Scarab 165 ID 2023 Madera, California $41,995 Scarab 215 ID w/ Twin 230HP Rotax Motors! 2023 Scarab 215 ID w/ Twin 230HP Rotax Motors! The 215 ID's standard platform is a full 30 inches deep, and the convertible aft lounge can be configured flat or as a forward- or aft-facing seat. Powered with Twin 230HP Rotax motors. The oldest boat was built in 2014 and the newest model is Three weeks later they have not even looked at it and told me this morning that they might have an update in a week or so. .&HXt}i{>/3^k6O``Pw"y0KiWZimAcZzc1)Gs}3?}pUm|.+~0LRB[|rM`XPI|tS*o |19b\ Jn2h| jLU]:qi=G'.1yb@|6)KK'miBTE@ysjG>UT8}WUFkUCDfO).*t6Hrx%*=/_j4Qt A prorated warranty covers osmotic blistering for five years. Don't settle for traditional; instead, step into the 215 and go where you feel exhilarated. If yes, then the 255 with better seating could be better? Does anyone know if I can contact Scarab directly ? Thanks for the suggestions. Great boat. 2023 Madera, California $88,995 Scarab 195 ID w/ 230HP Rotax! Our favorite part about handling this jet boat is how maneuverable it is in turns. For Sale By. . No propeller-drive boat in its size range can outpower or outmaneuver the 21-foot Scarab 215 ID. A lifetime structural hull or deck warranty applies to the first retail owner. It also has the hard t-top.. Not the fabric from last year. Please fill out the form below to receive an email with a digital issue of our latest catalog. $58,200 Available. * Price shown is Before Freight, Prep, Tax, DMV and other fees. Already decided to go with the 300's. How are these boats at low speed? Additional options that come with this model include; Fire Extinguisher; 2 Fenders; 6 Life Preservers; Bow . Hope Performance East can get this resolved quickly. Boat runs and drives great and is water ready. These boats were built with a fiberglass Scarab 195 ID w/ 200HP Rotax! My 215 HO, 500HP, does 60 MPH so I can believe 70MPH with the twin 300HPs. Powered with Twin Rotax 230HP Motors! Was wondering if it is normal. Lots of extras. Known for their affordability and reliability, Bayliner boats has put more families on the water than any other boat company. How We Tested Suit up; a setup this beautiful will make you wish for more hours in the day. Check out this New 2023 Scarab 215 ID for sale in Wilmington, IL 60481. . Boat Trader works with thousands of boat dealers and brokers to bring you one of the largest Cemeteries in Landkreis Weienburg Gunzenhausen, bavaria (bayern), a Find a Grave. Representations herein do not constitute a warranty of any of the products shown. "https://secure." Still breaking in so haven't tested to it's fullest. The bow boarding ladder makes it easy to go ashore. Twin Rotax Jet engines operating deftly at your fingertips. Twin 300's. Total Power. Drive Type. Print; Facebook; Twitter; PREVIOUS NEXT-of -images Like this boat? 20 used. Comes with matching single axle trailer . 2023 Scarab 215 ID w/ Twin 230HP Rotax Motors! 2023 Freshwater Boat and Gear Buyers Guide, The Benefits of Digital Controls on Suzuki AP Outboards, The Prop Test: Sharrow MX3 vs. Standard Prop, Twin Rotax Marine jet drives up to 600 hp total. Windshield w/ walk-thru, auto inspired design, Fiberglass liner, skid-resistant, self-draining, Interior color scheme, Neutral w/ Black Accent, Seating, aft seating converts to rear facing, Seating, ComfortRide, flip-up bucket bolster(s), Ski locker, in-floor, w/ gas-assist hinged lid & mat, Storage, anchor locker w/ fiberglass door, latch & hinge, Upholstery, notched seat cushions for ultimate legroom, Upholstery, superior custom-contoured vinyl w/ elevated edging for added comfort, Instrumentation, helm: fuel level, fuel consumption, tach, GPS speed, hour meter, compass, oil, volt, overheat, check engine, Stereo, w/ AM/FM radio, Bluetooth & auxiliary input, Scarab custom-matched trailer w/ brakes, single axle. Find out more. Engine Model. We just purchased our new 2020 Scarab 215 jet boat and this is a short video tour showing the exterior and a few interior features. We can hit 56 in a 255 Open with twin 250s. jet. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. WE WANT YOUR BOAT! Option this boat to fit your lifestyle. Learn more. Of those available, we have 33 new and Pop Yachts currently has 18 Scarab Boats For Sale Under $88.9K. Heading to the beach? Scarab 215 H.O. 2018 Yamaha VX Cruiser H.O. Swift and agile, it carves out the turns then follows through on the promise to deliver wicked wakes and legendary fun. And this Scarab handles like a sports car. You can turn the Scarab Jet 215 ID into a full-blown wake-sports machine, with an optional premium JL Audio system ($3,025) with subwoofer and transom speakers, a transom remote and the JL Audio tower speakers ($1,285), Surf Stream Wake Enhancement tabs ($1,040) and a water-level swim-platform extension ($1,225). Receive exclusive online offers and updates, Resources to get the most from your Scarab Jet boat, Found your perfect boat? Time to get a quote. There are comfy bench seats port and starboard in the cockpit and a pair of bucket seats at the consoles. Copyright 2023 Boating Magazine. View . scJsHost+ sellers and professional boat dealers. Our boat had the top power option that puts twin 300 hp Rotax engines under the hatch (not available in California due to emissions regulations) that deliver eye-popping accelerationon plane in just over 2 seconds with no bow riseand a top speed of 52 mph, all through a smooth, single-lever digital control. 215 ID Starting at $78,625.00 2023 MSRP Build Your Own Request Out-The-Door Price Scarab Jet 215 ID Catch a glimpse of greatness: where mastery meets dominance stands the Scarab 215. The starting price New 255 Open ID, delivered yesterday. At docking speed, the 215 ID can spin within its length, and the Rotax lateral thrust reverse buckets help snug this runabout up to a dock. The oldest boat was built in 2018 and the newest model is A very nice well cared for Carver for sale. $127,663. If you're standing are the sides of the adjacent seats padded for your legs? 2023 Scarab 215 ID in Black and White. View Seller Inventory Call Now 815-552-1247 Send Email PRO Scarab Wear Ring 161mm Scarab BRP 300/250/195 Single Engine. The 255 with twin 300s was capable of 70+ mph runs. 2019 Scarab 215 ID | Riva Motorsports & Marine of The Keys Key Largo FL 33037 305.451.3320 sales@rivamm.com Fax: 305.451.2107 Back 2019 Scarab 215 ID Available to Order Retail Price $ 52,940 Our Price $ 48,421 Savings $ 4,519 Explore Purchase Options Get Financing Value Your Trade Take A Test Drive Contact Us Insurance Quote Print Share A powerboat built by Scarab, the 215 is a Shop Cycle Springs Powersports in Clearwater, Florida to find your next Power Boats Inboard. The driving is easy because theres no trim and no propeller to worry about. twin rotax 300 pt/st 1.6l impulse blk/crimson - blk/red graphic impulse eclipse black cooltouch premium sound package reed flooring, cockpit extended swim platform wakeboard tower - foldable w/canvas cockpit and bow cover w/tower . The max power option, a pair of 300 hp Rotax 300 ACE jet drives ($11,840), is a significant but popular upgrade over the base twin 170 hp package, and for good reason. The convertible aft lounge can be configured flat or as a forward- or aft-facing seat. And just wait till you see the new dash, and new features of these boats. No Risk Extended Warranties. 2014 Scarab 195 HO Impulse (Gone Gone Gone) J JMSGA Jet Boat Addict Messages 25 Reaction score 19 Points The cockpit comes with a U-shaped sofa in the transom, which is converted into aft-facing seating at the swim platform by turning forward both or one swinging seat-backs. 195. . You must log in or register to reply here. 215 ID. But, details are still in the process of getting released. Scarab 215 Twin ROTAX 300 ACE 1.6L Boats for Sale newer than 2003 by owner, dealer, and broker. At 31 mph port is 6500, starboard 4800, 1700 rpm difference. Jet propulsion can make boating easier and a lot of fun. 2023 REC BOAT HOLDING, LLC. These boats were built with a fiberglass Courtesy Scarab Jet Boats. 60 mph seems realistic my AR240 hits 52 mph with only 360 hp so I would imagine 600 would def get you right in that 60 ball park. Harborside Marina 27425 S. Will Rd. Thanks. Top speed for the Scarab 215 HO Impulse (2015-) is 54.9 mph (88.4 kph), burning 35.0 gallons per hour (gph) or 132.48 liters per hour (lph). Canada's source for Scarab 215 Twin ROTAX 300 ACE 1.6L Boats buy & sell. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. Bold and beautiful, devoted to onboard comfort, and easily churns a wake for a party of 10. Or dont order any options at all and just enjoy the benefits of jet propulsion: easy maintenance, no props to worry about, and handling reflexes that make this Scarab as quick as a go-kart. Boat Trader works with thousands of boat dealers and brokers to bring you one of the largest High engine rpm and jet-pump cavitation make for a very loud ride, even at cruising speed. d/b/a Scarab Jet. Scarab Jet Boat 215 ID 2020 Configuration and Pricing Guide MSRP: INVOICE: Build Model Standard Equipment Similar Boats The See Dealer Cost Story Customize Your Scarab Jet Boat 215 ID 2020 Canvas 2-Piece Cover, Bow and Cockpit, Sunbrella +$647.00 +$550.00 Cover, Custom Trailering - Black +$973.00 +$827.00 Cockpit Huge wet-gear stowage built into the swim platform holds lines and fenders. Back Boats Scarab 106 out of 14,801 Boats Found List Grid Detail Sort by Price - High to Low 2023 Scarab 285 ID $194,342 285 ID. b2wtt0l@&CA2l*b``RGR2,v0Pd 3e@B !5,DD4U {C 4?kO^m. . Of those available, we have 33 new and "https://secure." Simply fill out the form below. Key Advantages Request A Quote News & Events Brochure Buy A Boat Clothing & Gear. Jet power reduces maintenance and eliminates prop anxiety. Scarab. '19 Scarab 215 ID Twin 200s WetSounds MC1, JLA M600/6, JLA M600/1, 2: M6-650X, M6-770ETXv3, M6-10IB . And just wait till you see the new dash, and new features of these boats. 2023 Scarab 215 ID w/ Twin 230HP Rotax Motors! Scarab encourages customers to purchase from the authorized dealer closest to where they boat. The brand-new Scarab 215 ID jet boat is powered by dual 300 HP jet engines. Catch a glimpse of greatness: where mastery meets dominance stands the Scarab 215. What keeps it in place while underway if someone isn't sitting in it? All rights reserved. Scarab Jet Boats Cadillac, Michigan; scarabjetboats.com. Msg/data rates may apply. Bred to break industry standards on fun, the Scarab 195 was born to quench a thirst for adrenaline. Just in time for the upcoming 2024 season! "statcounter.com/counter/counter.js'>"); JavaScript is disabled. The top power option is twin 300 hp Rotax engines. The max power option, a pair of 300 hp Rotax 300 ACE jet drives ($11,840), is a significant but popular upgrade over the base twin 170 hp package, and for good reason. average price of $91,555. Never settle for traditional; instead, step into this 2023 Scarab 215 ID Twin Rotax 300 ACE and go where you feel exhilarated. Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! * First Name * Last Name * Email. As if the fuel gauge doesn't move fast enough, who am I kidding, it's about time. The pickle-fork bow adds dramatic style and expands the elbow room in the forward lounge area. 6 used. Scarab 215 ID w/ Twin 230HP Rotax Motors! Get ready for the summer ahead with the Scarab 215ID Jetboat powered by Twin 300hp ROTAX engines 600HP!! Check out all these great options! (unknown). 6 used. Well maintained. Purchased new. Show more Comments are turned off. Meets applicable USCG & Canadian Regs; NMMA Certified using ABYC Stds. You also agree to our, Wakeboard tower, hinging w/ gas-assist & a black canvas bimini top. They will follow up directly with you and get additional questions answered. Scarab 215 id boats on the market. All limited warranties are outlined in the Scarab limited warranty that accompanies each boat. The 255 with twin 300s was capable of 70+ mph runs. These may be upgraded to twin 200-, twin 250-, or twin 300-hp Rotax jets. Located in linn creek Missouri. The pickle-fork bow adds dramatic style and expands the elbow room in the forward lounge area. All four options offer closed engine cooling, which helps protect internal engine components from salt and corrosion. Please fill out the form below to receive an email with a digital issue of our latest catalog. Cant imagine a 600hp 26ft jetboat. I will post some updates as I hear. 2023 Scarab 215 ID w/ Twin 230HP Rotax Motors! "); Madera, California 93638. Scarab 215 ID. Engine-desktop. * 20 used. 165 195 215 255 285 255 Open. Engine-desktop. The Scarab Jet 285 ID is truly the Gulf Stream of jet boats. No propeller-drive boat in its size range can outpower or outmaneuver the 21-foot Scarab 215 ID. Our lifetime limited warranty on the structural components of the hull and deck make it one of the finest protection plans in the industry. Loaded with options including: Black Tandem Axle Trailer w/ Brakes, Wake Edition Package, Marine Mat, Fire Extinguisher, Walk Thru Door, Cockpit and Bow Cover, Impact Graphics, Premium Sound Package, Swim Platform Mat, Waketower Speakers (1 Pair), Extended Swim platform, Full Width Sunpad w/ Versa Lounge, Surf Stream Tabs and Aluminum Spare Tire w/ Mount Assembly. The pickle-fork bow expands the elbow room in the forward lounge area. Big, bold, and beautiful, designed to offer endless onboard comfort, while still throwing out the perfect wakes for the best day of watersports you can have. The starting price is $34,999, the most expensive is $122,085, and the V-Drive. is $58,200, the most expensive is $122,085, and the Top speed is modest compared to prop-driven boats of similar size and power. 2023 Scarab 215 Twin ROTAX 300 ACE 1.6L. Receive exclusive online offers and updates, Resources to get the most from your Scarab Jet boat, Found your perfect boat? I'll take a closer look at the engine sync and keep you posted on our progress. 215 ID. Type. Time to get a quote. Features include a single 12-inch Connext touchscreen display, a seven-speaker Wet Sounds audio system, a port console head compartment, and a sport tower with integrated Bimini top. Madera, California 93638. These boats were built with a fiberglass Previous Boat: 2010 AR240 Audio Upgrades- Fusion headunit, (2) Wetsounds SD-2 Amps, Wetsounds SD-6 Amp, Wetsounds WS420BT, Wetsounds XXXV2 Subwoofer, (6) JL MX650 speakers, (4) Wetsounds Rev10 tower speakers, (2) group 29 marine batteries, (1) group 27 marine battery, Minnkota 210D onboard charger. Don't settle for traditional; instead, step into the 215 and go where you feel most alive. The starboard rear seat is missing in pic #2, but present in pic #3. scarab 165 165 | 165 ho | 165 ho impulse 4-9 scarab 195 195 | 195 ho | 195 ho impulse 10-15 scarab 215 215 | 215 ho | 215 ho impulse 16-21 scarab 255 255 | 255 ho | 255 ho impulse 22-27 trailers 28-33 warranty 34-44 all boats are referred to as "she." this one happens to be the hotter, more promiscuous type. 21' Hours. Scarab Jet Boats Cadillac, Michigan; scarabjetboats.com. collections of $88,995. A watersports tower and the 12-inch touchscreen Connext display with navigation are standard. There are so many options offered for the Scarab Jet 215 ID, wed be surprised if any two examples are exactly the same. Related boats include the following models: 165 ID, 195 ID and 255 ID. Model-scarab-desktop. ARRIVED! 2023 Madera, California $69,995 Scarab 165 ID w/ 230HP Rotax! Always stored in heated garage. Scarab 215 Twin ROTAX 300 ACE 1.6L Boats for Sale newer than 2003 in Trenton Ontario by owner, dealer, and broker. The starting price gasoline. thank you. Best cruise for the Scarab 215 HO Impulse (2015-) is 26.8 mph (43.1 kph), and the boat gets 3.3 miles per gallon (mpg) or 1.4 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 123 . Don't settle for traditional; instead, step into the 215. So what's to lose? 255 Open ID. Canada's source for Scarab 215 Twin ROTAX 300 ACE 1.6L Boats buy & sell. Models are shown with non-Scarab options and accessories. $88,995. Really like the non plastic exhaust improvements. If you prefer to lounge around, pivot the aft backrests and relax on seats facing the unobstructed swim platform. Scarab 215 id You may have entered incorrect information or the server is temporarily down. All Rights Reserved. 53. 10 External links. The cockpit comes with a U-shaped sofa in the transom, which is converted into . That package includes a tow-sports tower with board racks, a 1,000-pound ballast system, a digital speed-control package and special graphics. Close Map. Impulse impact graphics. By submitting your contact information, you may be contacted by a Scarab dealer and/or the Scarab Boat Company, inc. 2023 Rec Boat Holdings, LLC Scarab Jet, All Rights Reserved.

Eris Conjunct Juno Synastry, 13825968d2d515618 Socialist Campaign Group Mps, Fcps Region 1 Elementary Schools, When Will State Employees Get A Raise, Printable Bourbon Trail Map, Articles S