rare astrology placements

Uranus dominants may be forgetful of little things. Lilith in 2nd house shows the native may be a sex worker or do sexual things for money. It is the only way Im ever going to feel good about myself. 3. @astrology-flower / astrology-flower.tumblr.com. But for real yall are the most intense yet passionate lovers . Most Compatible With: Taurus. They may travel for emotional connections as well. Leo Mercuries may actually present themselves more serious and formal when it comes to communication rather than dramatic. Ex; Aries in 1st could be someone who constantly fights for themselves. Sun in 6th was the one kid who everyone asked the homework for.. Sun in 7th was that person who was in the middle of the drama cause they couldnt decided a side and wanted to keep the peace , Saturn in 11th.. WE GET IT all your friends are older, virgo mercury culture is getting pissed you cant edit a text after making a grammar error a serious text, leo risings./ placements we get it.. you write in all capitals / bold letters to make sure your text isnt being ignored, saturn in 3rd probably were the oldest one in their classes . 47) Ketu in 3rd house gives knowledge abut many languages in life. Discover the key to your unique life path & personality, four clairs: clairvoyance (seeing); clairaudience (hearing); clairsentience (feeling); and claircognizance (knowing), The Moons Watery Vibes Can Be Found in These Lunar Plants. But this can also mean they tend to be very independent when it comes to how they get money & are secretive about it. Subtext is the central player in most communication.The Water Void misses MUCH subtext. I also have Uranus and Neptune conjunct Sun. I also agree about Ascendant and Midheaven, these change constantly, anything aspecting the Asc and mc is special to that person alone. ( Libra in 7th). I have water void or perhaps low water chart as I only have Jupiter in cancer and Uranus in Scorpio. Well, Diane, first of all, are these planets REALLY in the 12th house? Keep in mind that these people are not naive. Lilith in 10th individuals (Choose whatever Lilith) tend to have people trying to tame them down or control them in career life and perhaps spread rumors. Maybe just a Yod. (Check whole chart), Virgo placements love the little things in life and when something little becomes somewhat chaotic is why theyre prone to breakdowns or seen as perfectionist. Leo/Sun Symptoms: Humble to an unhealthy extent/low self-esteem, shy in groups, almost never leads, and has a timid vibe. In the type of astrology I practice, Evolutionary Astrology, your Nodes describe the karma you bring into this life and also how you can heal that karma. ITS NOT BEING USED AGAISNT U, aquarius mars yall are the type to say the weirdest yet most truthful thing in arguements, sagittarius moons, we GET it.. youd rather live / be somewhere all the time. The Ten Most Rocking( Best) Astrological Placements. They may protect their family at all costs perhaps their mother but look at the whole chart. Sun in 11th individuals if the rest of the chart support this, they tend to be popular at some point in their life especially on the Internet. I have not had much experience with the Moon, though. Its a planet that craves deep, soulful connections, and oftentimes this is achieved via spiritual practices (not necessarily religion, but yoga, breathwork, meditation, etc.). They tend to gain peoples trust easily because they are very calm and analytical they notice everything. Pisces placements attract so much fucking copycats and people who try to project on them its actually so weird. You need to start surrounding yourself with better energies and people that put the effort because y'all put a LOT of effort into things once youre emotionally involved and can find yourself into one-sided situations quite often. Are there any extremely rare placements or aspects out there? Most people look up to you for advice and comfort. What would that mean for the Asc/North Node person? Jupiter Conjunct Venus I call this "Big Love" This person glows with love. A lot of Venus in Aquarius individuals may have been addicted to being online / on the web at some point. (Fun Observation). They know the best accessories, etc. I wonder if yours was like mine.isolated from mother and parents and no family of my ownlots of abuse and trauma. People with Sun in 2nd may have some drive or attraction towards making a lot of money this lifetime. Mercuries in 8th are very good at picking up information they can be in everyones business by accident like they just know things. I dont even know how to explain like yall look wealthy. It instills a core level of self doubt and insecurity. Virgo risings / Virgo in 1st have the habit of being too critical of their appearance they are making & especially their physical appearance. But Scorpio appears to be well within an average waiting range. Scorpio mercuries no one says this but uh theyre impossible to win in debates / arguments. Libra placement women after giving birth would most likely look the same or objectively better. Chiron in 3rd individuals tend to be incredibly misunderstood in communication, people may take their wording weirdly and miss underestimate a lot. Mars in horoscopes of gay men most often found in Cancer and Virgo, but very rarely Mars can be found in Sagittarius, Capricorn or Libra. Their hidden enemies tend to be very nit-picky too and tend to attract people who try to bring them down. Only true spiritual measures will work, in my opinion.. Water placements over the 4th house could have at one point lived near the water or water was significant. (Check other placements). They are also seen as lucky by others. Air moons in 4th tend to have lived / live in an environment when emotions are rationalized a lot. (Healthy foods only for example). Taurus mars are usually very well put together and likes to keep things pretty but simple. Yay Im special because my Ceres conjuncts my Sun and SN (just kidding). A Rare and Auspicious Planetary Alignment Summary: This article examines the effect of a very rare and highly auspicious planetary alignment occurring during September 2020. Sagittarius risings always look like theyre gonna burst out laughing in a good way. 51) Venus in 1st house or 5th house makes one a great devoted lover of Nature, God, and partner if aspected by Jupiter. Y o u c a n a l s o r e a d t h e s i g n o f y o u r A s c e n d a n t & M i d h e a v e n s i n ce t h e s e p o i n ts c a n a f f e c t yo u r a p p e a r a n ce t o o.. A r i e s & M a r s. Your hair, face shape and daring eyes are what makes you look so fierce so make these features stand out with cute headbands, eyeshadow or just a sleek ponytail. like theyre amazing partiers, scorpio moons can retreat when theyre sad, some friends may not hear from them for a while. ------------------ Want to Read Simple, Fun,Sexy Articles on Astrology? Other wise Capricorn in Sun, Moon, Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. If you follow the lunar cycle, youll likely notice flashes of intuitive insight on new and full moons. (Early education). Plagiarism and reposting of my work is strictly prohibited and has consequences. However, you tend to let things pile up until you have had enough and become very stubborn into what you think is right. Sagittarius moons may have had a mother who prioritized education a lot. However, theyre very good at hiding some weirder parts of themselves at first. They can feel what youre feeling before you know youre even feeling it. They also like teasing their friends. Air moons/ placements love neglecting their intuition, you know you have that bad feeling about that one person, why arent they blocked yet? Remember all you feel is valid and that youre not too emotional. taurus sun females can be super annoying and the teachers pet (only some tho the rest of you are heaven sent and such good figures), taurus moons have browner skin or brown eyes, literally pisces placements are made to counselours, libra risings are drop dead gorgeous but faces are very generic, virgo males can be pretty good friends if theyre mature, libra moon men have hoes yes they do dont let them trick you, sun aries females are so bold and loving i love them, fire suns like having bratz as their profile picture or pictures where it shows a lot of glam or like expensive stuff, aquarius + leo in big three= good friends but if you judge them its over, mars in pisces just like to go with the flow, pisces moons and gemini moons is such a bad match, capricorns arent boring? Truth is love. You sound like you have a water void! These natives take everything OH so personally. They have since young seen vivid images of the future and may have experienced Deja Vu. Someone with Virgo and Gemini placements tend to be very anxious and omg the headaches these people get because the over-thinking. Like yall.. Having a gemini moon tells me that when you finally leave your room you tell your parents/ siblings random knowledge no one asked you about and then you leave again. So does that make it conjunct the ASC? these individuals are super forgiving, perhaps to a fault, and they attract people who try to take advantage of them, those people however dont realize that these natives have very good intuition almost psychic like, they are not too confrontational but trust me they know, they can see your bull-shit. Pluto in 10th individuals are a threat to a lot of people in terms of career. Pluto - Ascendant individuals tend to be very blunt individuals and this could cause some reactions on other people. 26) Jupiter with Moon or Ketu in 12th will give a high level of spiritual progress, spiritual power, enlightenment and emancipation afterlife. I shouldnt be feeling this way. While in the other hand, Leo Venuses & Taurus Venuses are similar in a way. They opposite Libra, they would benefit from balance & routine, they are very sensitive when it comes to opinions of people and influences they value and can easily be influenced into things if they dont think too clearly. One period cycle they get bunch of cramps the next they dont. Virgo placements can be very protective over their loved ones, especially the Mars. Also this is why a lot of you guys tend to cringe at this easily. However youre always ALERTT and ready to protect anything. A lot of Air dominants have a lot of regrets from what Ive noticed a lot wish they could go back in time (Observation) . Leo risings / Leo moons (Sun in 1st) youve always wondered why me? what did I do since young. You may have mad a very hard rite of passage from teen to adult. Often misunderstood. Scorpio moon is a very psychic placement but not a lot of people mention this enough. Mercury can play a role in how we receive messages from our intuition. Certain planets do not do well in certain house because their significations bring out their worse qualities and these placements can get ignored sometimes but they have a deep suffering quality and can bring out more karmic challenges than usual. The house its in also plays a role though somewhat. These aspects and placements simply mean a person was born tapped into their intuition and offer ways to strengthen these skills. Below are some of the key traits for each sign of each zodiac sign. People with Rahu in 1st have a very beautiful physical beauty to them. People may try to use their kindness. Sagittarius moons (And fire moons generally) love the thrill of new experiences in love & they usually love the chase. Neptune weakens the solidity of the self. Gemini placements especially the Moon tend to have hooded eyes from what Ive observed unless there is major water influences. How can I not be with her as my mother and my skin problems and the scarring it has done to me? I must look at 40 charts a day, so forgive me for not remembering. So stop with this. And traveling always makes me happy. You know what? Venus in leo/ scorpio venuses probably fixate on that one song and then forget about it. However, you tend to let things pile up until you have had enough and become very stubborn into what you think is right. Could have conflicting emotions and may try to fight themselves on things. Earth risings just seem designed so carefully. I have sun, lilith and mercury in taurus12house and conjunction Aries 9orb. Thanks for the info. These are the aspects. Thanks for your report, Sims. Hello Ami: Do not repost, plagiarize, reword my observations. If you have pisces/ libra / aries anywhere Im just gonna assume you fangirl over anime characters. Also Ive noticed people with this placement tend to attract people who misunderstand what they say and at worse can twist it. Pisces risings can be somewhat aggressive and possessive when it comes to their own material things & belongings, and somewhat impatient. Cancer placements literally love cuddling, thats it. Halle Berry: Venus conjunct Midheaven: Grace Kelly: Venus conjunct Ascendant The other typically beautiful rising sign (Ascendant), according to ancient astrologers is sagittarius- it is ruled by Jupiter- known as the bigger benefic. Uranus in 3rd is a psychic indicator as well, Uranus rules intuition however, native tends to overthink things + add on to things that isnt intuition. Moon in Sagittarius individuals are prone to developing emotional connections to people who may live farther than them. Just hit them up whenever, theyre like a best friend to everyone. People with Aries in 2nd are respectfully, very bad with their money. I really love them. They will show the sides of themselves that you yourself are hiding. Uranus in 10th individuals may get sudden but short fame. They can give too much care and love once they think someone deserves it but not everyone deserves an Earth rising, thats when they isolate themselves and most would wonder what happened to them, they need frequent breaks to heal themselves, make sure to prioritize your ways of healings. When one of the most psychic planets found in the solar system form an aspect with your ascendant, or rising sign, intuition is attached to your outer persona. One thing about Pisces placements is that they attract people who wanna distort them on who they are. Gemini placements tend to have hooded eyes from what Ive seen or more smaller shaped. capricorn moon / rising women are so beautiful bye every single one ive met had perfect face structure! Water Mars (Mars in 4th, Mars in 8th, Mars in 12th) do have a harder time with anger because Mars likes to do things fast and Water mars like to take things a little slower and have tendencies to drain themselves. Whatever planet is in your 1st, you will attract or / and people confuse you of. Most Rare Auspicious List Of Yogas In Astrology. Mercury - Ascendant natives tend to be known as pretty smart growing up they most likely had a lot of knowledge since they were young like they are the type to be studying Astrology at age 10/11. Mercury in 1st individuals tells me that you hate and are aware that people can underestimate your intellectual abilities. I would think he would be an abuser and from that, hopefully, learn to transmute that abusive nature into helping others. pisces sun tend to have pale skin or freckles lol idk ive noticed that i know its not the rising but i have noticed that pattern. Venus in scorpio could do well with another venus in scorpio. Taurus risings, yall look rich. The IV House is ruled by Cancer and the XII is ruled by Pisces, two of the most intuitive planets of the zodiac. However, if you want me to help you to find Jesus, that is why I am here. I always enjoy reading your short and to the point articles. In western astrology, the appearance is sourced by the sun and the ascendant, however, in Vedic astrology, the appearance is sourced by the moon and the ascendant. A water sign is an excellent place for Jupiter! A lot may have old cars for example but really updated everything else. I dont think I said it made you lose touch with reality. Having your mercury in Virgo is good but if you combined it with a scorp/aries mars it could be really scary when they're mad. People with Saturn in 3rd usually have some sort of difference in education wether they started late (usually) or perhaps earlier. Asking the wrong questions & putting your nose where it doesnt belong will really throw them off. Earth risings are very intuitive (Water in 7th house) but they tend to ignore it, please dont. People with Mercury in 8th (Or Scorpio Mercury) tend to hide their secrets & own thought very well. the ASC, within 10 degrees of ASC, then do you not look at them as 12th house planets? (Theory), Chiron in 3rd could make someone really shy / timid in activities where they have to present communication, the type to not like to present in class because they were too scared. Finding Jesus is all that really matters in life. 8) Venus or Mercury with Jupiter in 8th house alone can make you a great gambler, their, Corn or a Spiritual Master. virgo suns youre perfectly fine in your house, why do you think there is someone under your bed trying to kill you? For example a lot like working out at a specific time. Bookended by two potent new moons, April boasts all sorts of energy coming our waybut there's one boost of energy you definitely should note: the Jupiter Neptune conjunction of 2022. One parental figure could be seen as better fitting than the other. Your friends probably share similar degrees that you have. Scorpio placements find it very hard to not get obsessive over their hobbies. Cookie Notice Work on being more confrontational cause trust me you can see and feel through everything. (Only some). are very private people but they give out irrelevant information that would make it seem otherwise. They tend to be older than their classmates. Well I HAVE 5 PLANETS in the 12th house. Absolutely not but I can see why it is considered difficult. They tend to have touched the child in very soft ways and there could be a spiritual connection. Your purpose in life is to heal this and to transmute this somehow. 19) Venus and moon in3rd house can make one a very good comedian artist or a very popular artist related to Acting, Dancing, writing, painting. 3.Ceres conjunct the ASC This is the unconditional love aspect. They have a lot on their minds. (And very attractive & a lot of beautiful models have this). Since they rule the hips they would enhance a lot on that area. Dont tame them down. People with Jupiter in 3rd may have an accent or / and speak a different language. They both like a healthy amount of possessiveness, they just like the Youre mine attitude. I would think since Saturn is generational that it wouldn't beif so, what orb when looking at angles? there is always a blend of good and bad people everywhere.moreover astrology is never a 100% correct knowledge and it's always 50-50. the one with a scientific base is called astronomy. Taurus placements may like to whistle or sing out of nowhere for comfort. You don't need to BELIEVE in Jesus to come here and/or to contact me. I have an envelope in my chart, or grand cross. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a, Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 45) Moon in 3rd house with Venus or Mercury will give success and fame in Media field or in the field of Anchoring or Acting. Here are some of the Leo placements I see a lot in celebrities' charts: Leo Sun and/or Ascendant Leo North Node Mars in Leo (especially when conjunct another planet or in a prominent house) Venus in Leo Leo Midheaven Got questions about placements in your chart and what they mean for fame astrology? This gives you empathy as does the 8th house placements. Venus in Gemini / Venus in Air signs may be okay with being friends they once had a silly crush on. Start with your free birth chart. 20) Venus in Pisces along with Moon or Jupiter can make one a very famous songwriter or poet and storyteller. You ARE intelligent, but its extremely difficult to organize, collect and materialize your thoughts. What placements are rarest to have? Proserpina 28.0 Cancer They may be someone you talk to for days then they randomly need a lot of alone time then they bounce back. Moon in Gemini individuals may have short- quick witted arguments with their moms, maybe even debates. The opposition would be the same effect except much easier. This one fits my chart. Cancer and Virgo placements are naturally drawn to each other from what Ive noticed. Moon in 4th= Nostalgic aura, maybe an area around the house is filled with memories and nostalgic pictures perhaps there mother. And all my life I have had that problem, missing subtext. we need to learn how to keep secrets, capricorn mooons are good parents lol they also probably only want like two kids probably only one. In astrology, the way to read a natal chart is to look at the planets and their zodiac sign placement. Use your advanced ethics to the best of your ability and dont be so hard on yourself. But its true, sometimes I feel really lucky. 5) Saturn-Mercury-Sun together in any house gives success and wealth from technology field or in the field of business after the age of 30. Leo placements love protecting their loved ones (Especially Mars) no one touch my babies mess with them Ill kill you having their loyalty is soo lucky. 44) Mercury with Saturn in 7th house will give problems in sexual life and married life of a person. They can purposely make themselves believe something that is false. Someone with a Libra rising in the ascendant persona chart may be seen as conventionally attractive & charming & very aesthetic. What do people usually forget to look at for rare findings in the birth chart? They can give too much care and love once they think someone deserves it but not everyone deserves an Earth rising, thats when they isolate themselves and most would wonder what happened to them, they need frequent breaks to heal themselves, make sure to prioritize your ways of healings. You prolly get strength from another placement and 3 is wide for an asteroid. I find that my Sun conj. Hi beautiful souls! This would be my top worst placement. NO. I remember I was with this witch once she was scorpio rising and had Moon in 8th which are already psychic placements! Quincunx Sun (1.5 degree) Natal Astrology Aspects & configurations Darkest placements in a Natal chart Whoam1 Jan 4, 2018 1 2 Next Whoam1 Well-known member Jan 4, 2018 #1 I'm, well lets say fixated, on the darker things in life especially so i was wondering what aspects in a natal chart are most likely to cause fixation. Pisces placements may find it hard not to fall asleep in any comfortable dreamy place. Cancer moons may be secretive but are very loyal to their loved ones, they love checking up on their loved ones even if they havent talked in a bit they would initiate it. Venus in taurus tells me you love spoiling yourself 24/7, as you should. 22) Rahu-Moon Rahu-Mars in 4th house will give lot of property but troubled family life and mental health issues. You have the tendency too give too much love when you know you shouldnt because once you set yourself on something its very hard to bring you down because of that intense drive towards things you love, start shifting that to healthier things, you always know whats best deep down. 11) Sun-Venus-Jupiter together in any house can make native a very popular Actor or Producer. For every special person, especially those who have done great things for humanity, I bet they have very special harmonic charts. People with Sagittarius placements usually have a prominent nose shape, a lot tend to have button noses. 2, Mercury combust the Sun( 1-5 degree orb). The Moon represents attractive appearance. (Where it is), People with fire Saturns may have felt like they needed to be more serious and less fire-like. If your south node is in any of the three water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces) you likely experienced a spiritual path in a past life. This work belongs to me and me only, I dont wanna see this posted anywhere else. If you have mars in 4th youdefinitely rebel over anything your parents say & argue every day over pointless things at times. You commonly find people trying to spread rumors about Pisces placements. Men with Venus and Jupiter favorable are especially attractive to women, especially the conjunction of course. Sagittarius moons naturally can be happy spirits, but a lot are prone to isolating themselves from the world to not burden anyone when upset. You can come and post your chart in my Forum, too! The moon governs unconscious realms is a natural ruler of how we process our intuition. (Check other placements), Leo placements (Especially Moon & Rising) may wake up with hair all over the place or somewhat messy. She practically killed me one time by choking me and I just wished she had at the time. I love you and hope you write to me to say hello or to ask questions. every libra rising i met was literally so short, wym tall? Neptune in 10 | 1st individuals be careful of copycats you may say you are aware but these placements tend to not notice when people mimic them until later on. Women with Saturn Opposite Ascendant may have older masculine authorities judging them a lot & some men in general. (Theory) 8th house rules enemies as well. They however, arent always as tough as they may make it seem. sun square mars.. we get it your father messed up your self esteem.. pisces moonsdo yall like ever get tell anyone your life story..? This is a way how! People with Saturn in Virgo are very picky and are prone to not liking what they do often, they feel as if they have to be better. If your north node is in any of these signs, it is a part of your journey and destiny to explore spirituality and honing your intuition during this lifetime. Also if your sun, moon, or ascendant is in an air sign that is in 24 degrees or more, then you are more likely to embody those eyes of the water signs because in Vedic astrology . Will give off a venusian vibe more. Some other placements can be harder, but it's a rare Venus that ever acts malefically. Ive never felt very liked by people and I am miserable with my appearance. Astrology helped people decide when to plant crops and go. Instead, start pampering yourself and put yourself in relaxed environments, put on a candle for example & make yourself feel at home when youre achieving goals / working.

Window Bead Removal Tool Screwfix, Swertres Hearing Ozamis Today 9pm, Henry Big Boy 45 Colt Accessories, Unit Angle Relationships Student Handout 1 Answer Key, Articles R