metalplex customer service

Metalplex made a custom item for me which turned out absolutely amazing! Lightweight, shipped in time for the holiday, size as expected, Mom was delighted! Try here for Sales: 1.800.225.5499 For Customer Service: 1.800.922.0204. Notify me about the newest scams every week. One more thing, I think people have mentioned using magnets to hang these items. I dont understand how these people are even still in business. The art came with pins for hanging, but I discovered they wouldn't penetrate the wall without bending. If we bought this at a craft fair for $10 it would be ok but for $50 no way. I was able to straighten it out though and as you can see it looks great! We contacted customer service and she was very helpful - made some suggestions how to fix it and it looks perfect now. MetalPlex has a custom order option and the company likes to make a custom order that is most suitable for you! Call again, takes 5 calls over 2 days to get in touch with someone. I can't get a hold of anyone and I'm very disappointed with the fact I spent $173 on something that's broken. Item will need bending back to get flat. It's only $6.49/month but it's worth every penny. We will send the tracking number to you via email after your order has been dispatched. Spend a few minutes and remove all the burrs/sharp edges from the piece before sending it to the customer. He loves it. Got the medium size for over my desk at work and love it!!! You can get the removal service HERE. Out of Stock. I will be cancelling this order right now with my credit card company. Loved the mountain art from MetalPlex. They were thrilled with it telling me the quality was top notch, it was packaged well and arrived in great condition. Thank you for rushing this beautiful mountain cut out to me. Received thin crap that looks like plastic, and one of the items I ordered came in the wrong color. Customer service was great and the order was packaged well and i am absolutely happy with my order. Love the product and it is exactly what is promised on the companies website page. Crafted from 100% recycled premium aluminum composite panels that are 3mm thick. I would say I'm satisfied as I ordered another design from you! Thank you!!! Product is very poor quality. Their brokerage is called Summit, so this was perfect! The MetalPlex Discount Code is extremely important, and you can find it on our website. Looks great on our stairs, great against the white shiplap. Joining their email list is another way to stay up to date on the newest Metalplex . Common. MetalPlex LLC. I made a mistake in the size I wanted in the order and realized it a couple of days later. Metalplex was super responsive to questions and created a great custom sign for me. eligible for a full refund or store credit. Date of experience: February 17, 2023. Very well made. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Ordered 3 pieces from them. a thing from you. Will recommend MetalPlex to anyone looking for the type of artwork they offer. Size. Getting the run around from these guys Next week will ship Week later will ship Week later will ship Still not shipped Bit told order is completedRunning a holiday time scam -- money grab. However, the moon tips arrived with metal spurs that I had to remove but it was easy. I ordered on 9/25 from the company a mountain range of ********. I have another coming tomorrow. MetalPlex mainly provides electronic gift cards ranging from $10 to the $100. If we bought this at a craft fair for $10 it would be ok but for $50 no way. Launch and scale your NFT projects on Solana. Arrived just as expected, perhaps better :) and very speedy shipping. Mt Hood in Oregon is sentimental to my bf and I wanted to get him a piece of art of that mountain and I couldn't find anything that I liked anywhere. I love these and they were so easy to hang. Beautiful picture of wolf. Because of the location they chose to hang it and the amount of traffic walking beneath it they chose to use 2 screws to secure it. We opened it and it's perfect. Shella features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases. It was packaged well, but still got slightly bent at one end during the shipment. We do accept returns in the first 30 days after your purchase. The order took a much longer time to arrive than what the order e-mail lead me to believe when they said my order was on the way. They loved it! The simple design is what made me fall in love with this! My husband accentuated it by framing it in to match our house siding and trim. No installation required. I can only assume this site and their products are a total scam. Love this sign! Extremely light weight. Just Perfect! Free shipping. Need to talk to a representative? Additionally, most stores will supply a phone number that you can phone for customer service inquiries. | Read 41-60 Reviews out of 91 . It looks great on my wall. Thanks. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and . Moving into a new place and wanted this mountain range for over my loves seat. I dont understand how these people are even still in business. Super easy to install. Item shipped on time and arrived in good condition. *Batteries not included*. Lightweight polymey. Zion Mountain Range View - Metal Wall Art. Great gift!! The customer service was outstanding.. very good communication. And they will provide an estimated delivery date for each item in your luggage. Suzanne Thomas. I left a message and took pictures to show them what occurred. The paint will need touch ups as well. I will be cancelling this order right now with my credit card company. Throughout the years, we have established a reputation of integrity with our high quality . Metalplex Kitchen Factory is a family-owned and operated custom Stainless Steel Fabrication business located in Bahrain for over 5 years. We LOVE our new mountain art piece. Ltd. is engaged in offering a broad array of Pipes and Metals. The company's gift card will be printed on the sales receipt for in store purchase. Your order will be shipped within 5-7 business days of receipt. No communication, no tracking updates. I am going on three weeks since I ordered my product and still no delivery. Easy to hang as well, The one I ordered was a gift for a Housewarming Gift! I was very pleased with my first four orders over the last 2 1/2 years. Mountains - Metal Wall Art Got this today and put it up in just a few min. I ordered my product on 1/2/23 they claimed it was on the way, gave a tracking number. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. The VLDTR algorithm finds metal-plex.com having an authoritative rank of 75.60. An amazing work of art that I'm super pleased with. When we got it two of the corners were damaged because the product was not packaged well. -Submitted various custom product designs and listings using Carbide Create to produce unique wall . As a member of MetalPlex, you can enjoy even greater discounts. Exactly what we needed and wanted. The best Metalplex coupon code for February 2023 can be found here. No shipping. Mountains - Metal Wall Art Awesome work. This was exactly what I needed in my room to hang over my bed. They create a mailing label but never send the product. Don't just take our word for it, ask our 50,000+ customers! Very pleased and will shop here again. Remember that this bank or credit card company may also need some time to process and mail refunds. Most companies have a dedicated customer service team. Highly recommend this company! I was offered a refund, did not receive that. Absolutely LOVE the Mt. Customer is responsible for shipping charges when making returns and shipping/handling fees of Shasta. It's already been shipped and I can't wait till it arrives! Souvikc555@metalplex.in Then sell them to third parties, such as insurance companies, banks and other marketing agencies. Get the most recent 2 Metalplex promo codes, discounts, and coupons. Customer service was fantastic!!!!! They provide chairs, call centers, desks, storage, partition walls, and meeting tables. No shipping. The customer will be automatically refunded through the original payment method. This is the 12 inch. However, be prepared to WAIT a very long time. Came with everything needed to hang. Other newsletters like the information of Coupon and hot items will also be sent to you by email. Quality is terrific. It looks beautiful above my coat rack. Items arrived 14 days after their original "delivery date" and one of the items was missing. Already recommended to company to several friends. Buttons are at the top of the page. On the second piece - no issues and were happy we gave them a second chance. Email Address. On holidays, the Discount Code is normally different from the regular promotion, and it can be heavily discounted. Our Scam Detector VLDTR tool's great thing is that the rankings can't be rigged since they are not based exclusively on reviews that people write on specialty websites. Gift cards purchased online will be sent to e-mail and can be redeemed online and in store. Definitely recommend. Start Chat Now. I love the way the four elements look on a floating wall in my living room and I'm thrilled they were on sale. 2023 usa.coupert.com all rights reserved | update March 07. 06:39 PM. Size ensures visibility on our home! Gave it to myself for my birthday - just the kind of piece Ive been looking for to mountain above our TV. 1. I received an email response that they didn't send me a tracking number earlier as they didn't have my email address. I have purchased numerous pieces from this artist and love them all. Joseph Carbonaro. The buyers use your personal data to change your rates, send spam emails and targeted ads, and, for telemarketing calls. I have emailed and called for the last 3 weeks and gotten no response whatsoever.Customer service at Metal Plex isn't bad; it DOESN'T EXIST!!! It will have a space of distinction in our Mountain Home. Product was damaged in shipment #26919. Can't wait to see it hung!! As of Feb 16th, I had no response from MetalPlex about my ordered. Easy to hang - we used Command Strips. Without checking into why it hadn't left MetalPlex facility. Great quality. The chances of success are 100%. Was a gift for my sister & it was delivered very quickly. Nice work! I wish it was a little thicker to protect it a little more, but it looks nice on the wall. Absolutely thrilled! PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website.Your account will be charged once the order is completed. Beautifully crafted! by Metalplex. - Black / 46" x 12" / No. We also have the salmon. Stay away from these people. I am giving them a single star since giving them no stars isn't an option. A+ customer service! Mountains Metal Wall Art is a truly stunning piece that looks fantastic in any room! Our current turnaround to ship out orders is 5-7 business days, plus USPS/*** Priority transit time is approximately 3-5 days. Thank you so much for making something to complete my wall! It looks like a wall decal it's so thin! On the first piece that we received - there were issues, and though it took several tries before we received one not damaged. Great quality tabs fast shipping. This item is beautiful. Looks great! It may need some improvements. We love it! Thank you so much, Name Monogram Address Sign - Metal Wall Art, Name Monogram Address Sign - Metal Wall Art These are perfect. They replaced it at no charge. You need to use the electronic gift card within two years otherwise it will expire. Should you require information or help, please contact us by email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you. I have been wanting a bigger piece for my room but was scared about the weight of it. Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back: MetalPlex is committed to the highest level of quality and excellence, and we stand behind every product that we make.We know you're going to love your purchase but if you're not completely thrilled for any reason (or even no reason at all), simply contact us within 30 days of receiving your order and we'll happily resolve the matter or issue. This arrived quicker than expected and it was so well-done! Arrived Damaged and VERY cheap material. Mountains Metal Wall Art is a truly stunning piece that looks fantastic in any room! MetalPlex mainly provides electronic gift cards ranging from $10 to the $100. So to summarize a long process, they couldn't deliver on-time and the item I paid $254 was very cheap and not worth half of that price. by . For personalized support specific to the Arlo products you own, access Support from within the Arlo iOS or Android App. Next-day and Express delivery options also available. Very nice product well made!! These guys are hacks. Name Monogram Address Sign - Metal Wall Art. But it looks great. The pins hide themselves well. is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock. I am EXTREMELY satisfied with my experience! and great size for my wider shelving. Last, but not least, we have two more powerful fraud prevention tools that you should know about. You can choose our standard version or add optional LED lighting. I have emailed and called for the last 3 weeks and gotten no response whatsoever.Customer service at Metal Plex isn't bad; it DOESN'T EXIST!!! we went with the larger size and it is easily visible from the street. Ever. Company (Metalplex) does not deliver. Love this piece. I felt they could have communicated the status on our project better than they did. Truly, amazing customer service and beautiful craftsmanship. We know youre going to love your purchase but if youre not completely thrilled for any reason (or even no reason at all), simply contact us within 30 days of receiving your order and well happily resolve the matter or issue. On the first piece that we received - there were issues, and though it took several tries before we received one not damaged. Shipping was a little slow but certainly was worth the wait! We know youre going to love your purchase but if youre not completely thrilled for any reason (or even no reason at all), simply contact us within 30 days of receiving your order and well happily resolve the matter or issue.

Was Kristen Bell In Sopranos, Detroit River Undertow, Articles M