german witch bloodline names

A few of my relatives were killed at Salem Susannah Martin was my Great Grandmom. Elizabeth Danes son Stephen Johnson is the one that married into my bloodline, making him and his mother a part of mine. We won't send you spam. Her name means "witch, evil woman, fury", all things I value! Currently, the Bennett bloodline is the only known remaining bloodline of the coven, though it is known that descendants of the other witches in the coven still exist. The witch association comes from Ann Glover the last person executed for witchcraft in Boston. Xo, Tracy, HELLO! In Deborah Harknesss book series All Souls Trilogy, Diana Bishop is an intelligent academic who rejects her witch heritage. Rivers Woods Petal Moonlight Hart Woods Stones Norwood Weathers I know a woman whom is very educated in this topic,whom like yourself is a true by bloodline witch of Norwegian desent. Pinterest. Do your research on witch bloodline names that match your own and determine from there whether or not you descend from a real witch. She was either 13 or 17 when accused (sources disagree) and unmarried. Morgan is derived from the Welsh mor (sea) combined with cant (circle), making it a perfect witch surname for a sea-lover. The Spellmans were a family of witches in the popular 90s TV show Sabrina The Teenage Witch. This was originally a nickname for a gambler. The largest group of convicted witches in England were nine Lancashire witches sent to the gallows in 1612, and nineteen witches hanged at Chelmsford in 1645. Im hitting dead ends on Ancestry and other sites. History: Just 17 years after the breed's creation in 1906, the very first German Shepherds came to America. [] to the Other Worldly Oracle, the following are some witch last names with strong [], Can anyone tell me where the name Whigham originated from and is it associated with any witches, Uh so Im not sure if my family is a long line of witches or not but I have visions or premonitions of the future, it sounds crazy, but its true and the name isnt listed on here Im just curious as to what it is cause it happens literally all the time I cant go a day or night with out having some sort of vision or premonition but sometimes its just about small things like a conversation or something someone does and Im not sure theyre bad things, what is it I need answers like honestly, this is my email: arielburnett5@gmail.com, Could my name be changed overtime because it is Horton now but it could changed Thornton. Namesakes: Catherine Monvoisin, a French professional fortune-teller and provider of sorcery among the aristocracy, accused of killing 1,000 people. Cook the food your ancestors might have cooked. Does anyone recognize these as been associated with witches.? If your last name is Aradia, you may have powerful magic coursing through your veins. The thing is if you go back far enough in time, everyone had pagan ancestors, some of whom were priests and priestesses. Sample Page; ; Do you have a family tree you can access? She was sent to earth to teach the poor how to use witchcraft against their oppressors. A fictional bearer was Hermoine Granger an intelligent half-witch-half-human and sidekick throughout the Harry Potter series. I am a medium, and I feel that she never wanted any part of those trials, and had great sympathy for those who perished. Sherman was initially an occupational surname meaning shear man for a person who cut cloth. The Davidson family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920. Her and I dated for nearly 5 years before we parted ways but in those five years I was educated in some truth on this matter of witchcraft sorcery or however one may describe it. Bishop is derived from the Greek episkopos (overseer). She is said to have foretold many events, such as the Great Plague of London, the execution of Mary Queen of Scots, and the internet. Twice Ive known her to use her abilities to manifest the second time she did nearly cost me my lifefact. Its most likely derived from the Old English lece or Old Scandinavian loekr (brook). A famous bearer was Katharina Henot, the first female postmaster in Germany. Called " Hxhammaren " or the witch Hammer, in 1487 particulars of numerous court cases in browser. I have not been able to prove this without a shadow of a doubt. My kids were watching Harry Potter when I found out and researched our family tree- cant make this stuff up! I can talk to the recently deceased, and have visions. The name also has a dark side, associated with Maria Renata Singer a Bavarian nun accused of witchcraft after possessing several nuns in her convent. The names witchy association comes from Walpurga Hausmannin a German midwife executed for witchcraft and vampirism. In 1840 there were 194 Davidson families living in Ohio. Names were gathered from public documentation of Witch Trials and folklore books. If you have ancestors from New England, Maryland, Louisiana, the Carolinas, the. He also has a twin sister. Italy and surrounding Mediterranean countries also had their fair share of Witch Trials and executions. From Scottish: Guthrie and Reid It seems like Im related to the Sampson family Ive always heard that strange call from Scotland in my heart, dunno why, because Im French. Im moving in next September, the time to finish my year of study. Campbell.. porter.boyman. How ordinary people, outside the mainstream of science and medicine, tried to bring order and control to the world around them. Those named Carrier could show strength in the face of injustice. A famous bearer was Rebecca Fowler the only person executed for witchcraft in Maryland. A witchy bearer was Helena Curtens a 14-year-old girl accused of witchcraft after seeing a ghostly apparition on a trip to Kevelaer, Germany. Also from Appalachian and Ozark folklore books. A fictional namesake is Jesus Velzquez a brujo or a powerful sorcerer of Mexican descent in the Trueblood TV series. I believe his parents came to America at some point. A witch named Fortune could have insight into the world beyond. That said to get to that state of being is up to you to find, it could be one simple thing to achieve it or a combine of things. Its often associated with Samatha Stephens a fictional witch from the popular American fantasy sitcom, Bewitched. However, if this is true, this is very exciting for me as I have always wanted to learn of my lineage. Nurse was originally an occupational surname. Gardner is a nature-inspired option among our last names for witches, derived from the Old French jardin (garden). Czarwonica is Czarownica (witch), Multiple traditions just might! Everyone has at least ONE of these magical people in their heritage, whether we can find proof of it or not. Writing Jezda into the final installment of my Poland-inspired YA trilogy, Castle on the River Vistula, I decided to keep her fearsome, exulting in the delicious power of being monstrous. If youve ever wondered if you descend from a line of witches, you could be right! Here, Quedlinburg, a dazzling medieval town untouched by World War II, is a place. Stay tuned. Family members admitted they attended a meeting of 100 witches in Salem Village led by the devil. Why is that? She claimed to have learned occult powers from her mistress in Barbados, who taught her how to ward off evil spirits. Burroughs is a famous witch surname associated with George Burroughs the only religious leader executed for witchcraft during the Salem witch trials. An assistant turned him in before he could perform the attacks. Fitzgerald is a common name in Ireland, first brought by William the Conqueror. In J.K. Rowlings Harry Potter series, Sirius Black was Harrys wizard godfather. Can you help? Certain individuals are more prevailent than others. In this database, well scratch the surface of other American witch surnames from elsewhere in the United States. Its associated with Scott Cunningham, an American writer and follower of Wicca a Pagan religious group for witches. An excellent surname for a kind witch with pure intentions. Bloodline Name Generator. Flanagan is suitable for an evil witch who delves into dark magic. Martha Carrier was one of the first people accused of witchcraft during the Salem witch trials by a group of adolescents known as the Salem Girls. Aine - "Radiance." Queen of the fairies in Celtic lore. I have only witnessed her being able to use her abilities when angered,not just angry Im talking blood boiling mad. Sampson is derived from the given name Samson a Hebrew title born by an Old Testament hero. It is up to you to determine if your ancestor was a witch or not. Its only advice and the good part is that its free and always will be from me. Ive had natural witch instincts all my life. My grandfathers people were from Argyllshire, and I have the last name Dunlop in my ancestral line. Juliet Diaz's Plant Witchery is perfect for aspiring plant witches, green witches, and hedge witches. Perhaps it is the way they carry out their incantions or maybe just not enough people really know about them.My mothers family comes from decendants of the craft way back.My great, great grandfather was tasked to bring down the witches that would steal the cinnamon tree branches, so the ability to stop or allow the passage through the Cinnamon tree orchards was very important to the town as this was one of the major money makers for the town and the people that lived there.I know it might sound a little bit odd but the value of cinnamon back in those days is equivalent to the Vanilla Bean today.Witches were drawn to the tree groves and still to this day most witches utilize cinnamon for their incantations. Hello, family. Mar is an attractive option among our surnames for witches, with roots in Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, France, Germany, Portugal, and Spain. Do you know where your Martin family came from? Peace and please always use your abilities to manifest positive energy never negative. Jareth - mystic goblin king from The Labyrinth. Crowley is among the most famous witch surnames associated with English occultist Aleister Crowley. Thanks! Boleyn is a famous option among our witch surnames, associated with Anne Boleyn the second wife of the infamous King Henry VIII of England. Some witch bearers were Joan, Margaret, and Philippa Flower, also known as the Witches of Belvoir. Redd is a creepy last name for a witch interested in dark sorcery or blood magic. 3 Alonso De Salazar Frias. Its located in the Shop if youre interested. And obviously my curiosity with the craft has been on my mind and ive wondered about my family which lead me to this site. I come from a long line of witches. Cuchulain in Battle" by Joseph Christian Leyendecker (1874 - 1951) shows the famous Irish warrior flanked by a crow, often thought to be a manifestation of the Morrgan or badh. my Martins settled in Kentucky! 15 Signs You Come From a Family of Witches, 37 Witch Names that are Beautiful and Spooky, Is Witchcraft In Your Blood? Hung mostly and one man Corey Giles was pressed to death with large stones. As you are gemini so is she. The book goes in and shows in detail how the inhabitants of the British Isles came originally from Egypt. Often Wikipedia pages with information on the Witch Trials have taken their information from books and other resources. Buy Book Anunnaki Legacy of the Gods (Anunnaki Gods No More) Note: the Adam's were of lighter skin tones than were the hybrids known as the Woman `Eve'.The Adams and the Eves all naturally have Rh-positive blood, connecting them to the Earth. I have always had a a strong curiosity and pull toward witches. If you are going to mention Salem I find it a little odd that you wouldnt mention any of the family names related to that trial. After she left, supernatural phenomena occurred, leading to her accusation of witchcraft and sorcery. Mills is derived from the Middle English mille. It was originally given to someone who worked or lived near a mill. Hibbins is a badass surname derived from the ancient Germanic hild (battle) combined with brand (sword). Ann Glover was Irish and Catholic, which set her apart from her Puritan neighbors and led to her conviction. In the last article Ancestral Witchcraft article, we listed off the names of the Salem witches. Nor were they necessarily poor; while nobles only made up about 6 percent of accused witches, about 64 percent of the accused came from what would now be considered the middle class. Bradbury is a charming last name for witches, associated with Mary Bradbury a Salem witch who was said to transform into a blue boar and cast spells over ships. Genealogy has gotten pretty sophisticated in recent years. She was one of the last people executed for sorcery in Germany. A famous bearer was Sybil Leek an English witch and self-proclaimed psychic dubbed Britains most famous witch.. He was also a talented healer who often helped the sick. My Scottish witch lines are Balfour, Campbell , Douglass, Bruce and Gowdie. While that is traditionally true, a lot of families chose to keep that as a surname for many generations especially if they moved somewhere else. Airlia - "Ethereal." Aislinn - "Dream or vision." Irish female name. Kids Start Forgetting Early Childhood Around Age 7, Archaeologists Discover Wooden Spikes Described by Julius Caesar, Artificial Sweetener Tied to Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke, Study Finds, Rare Jurassic-Era Insect Discovered at Arkansas Walmart. I am related to you on my mothers side my grandma maiden name is Putnam and are from Salem. The concept of the most fundamental seiur was related to the ancient Norse gods like Odin and Freya. This was about 79% of all the recorded Weiss's in USA. Unfortunately, I have been dabbling in my lineage because I have always felt ties to the city of Salem and its history. A bearer was Roger Toothaker, a healer who specialized in detecting and punishing witches. Im confused. Before diving into your familys history and comparing to the witch bloodline names below, In the last article Ancestral Witchcraft article, we listed off the names of the Salem witches. Merry meet!!!! THE KILLINGS OF "WITCHES" The following are all documented incidents in the killings of "witches." ONLY incidents solely relating to witchcraft accusations have been included. That is how I found out and was able to go to my tree and confirm . We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Remember a witch will always know another one when they meet. Some were shamans and druids. Gather as many of these last names as you can, then compare against the witch bloodline names listed here! C) The original created Eves the first hybrid woman, was the mother of all black-skinned peoples of Africa. From German: Bien I am interested to see what you have in Eastern Europe. This list seems to me that the real witches may not be named.. She is one of my ancestors from Salem, along with Phobe Dane, Abigail Faulkner, Deliverance Dane, Mary Clement Osgood, Samuel Wardell, Elizabeth Sacherell Kendall, Lydia Ballet, and Mary Greene. Florence Newton, Witch of Youghal. Wow i never new there were sow much ancestors one the list from northern Europa. A famous bearer is Dion Fortune, a British occultist who co-founded a magical society called the Fraternity of the Inner Light. Hugh de Clermont. Im having issues with a few chakras being blocked.. By the way, Im a full Gemini.. Good Vibes! If so, finding your witch ancestors will be easy. My aunts maiden name was Towne. Kosenc m Croatian (Rare), Slavic Mythology An old Croatian name of unknown meaning.. [ more] Kresnik m Slavic Mythology The Royal Family of Denmark. The names of witches are an intriguing topic. Literally anyone can make up a poem using Blue Ivy's name to "prove" her Illuminati status. If anyone could find out if Im related to any witches, I would be so great full. Ive always been told since I was a little girl that my relative was burnt at the stake in Salem but then I read no one was burnt. In Scotland, at least, the swimming test,known as indicium aquae, was rare. ADAMS, Tenn. (AP) The legend of the Bell Witch has been passed down through generations in Tennessee for more than 200 years. Gandalf - good grey wizard from The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. I have Parker and porter in my lineage , My birth fathers birth family hails from West Virginia Im told I have a ancestor on the hanging side but am curious to see if I share bloodline with Mary Parker and Alice Parker. The Nordic patronyms Jonsdotter and Eriksdotter would only exist for a generation, and it would be impossible to decide whether you are related to them unless they are placed by the name of the farm they were born on or the one they lived and died on. Ursula Southheil, AKA Mother Shipton, was a powerful prophetess in the 1500s. Just a thought, Do you have the email of this women Id like to talk to her I am related to the witch bloodline. She followed astrology closely and also did folk magic. As shown from Scottish Witch Bloodlines.. If your surname is Rasputin, you may have ancient magic in your bloodline. Under the Salem witches it lists Parker for Mary (Ayers) Parker which was my ancestor. Be sure to peak into Clan Colqhoun. 2023 Smithsonian Magazine So if your ancestors didnt live in Salem, but live somewhere else in the U.S., you might find it here! By any other name would smell as sweet." In Act 2 of Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliet," Juliet does eventually realize that the Montague name has less significance than her beloved Romeo, and alas, the two . She has published some of the most influential books on being a modern witch. This is SO interesting to me! "What's in a name? Delvaux is an elegant option among our witch last names, traditionally used as a surname for people from towns called La Vaux in Belgium and France. Her husband was a part of the Goud family, who had a feud with the Putmans some of the primary accusers during the Salem trials. Her story inspired the play The Last Witch by Rona Munro. Until I can translate or find a legible source, here I will provide the other known Scottish witch bloodline names: Perhaps you had a German or Swiss ancestor who was accused and/or executed for witchcraft. And I truly believe our ancestors made due with what they had, so we should make due with [], [] you havent seen the first post in the Ancestral Witchcraft series, click here. As the state became more secular and the Enlightenment began to take hold, belief in witchcraft decreased. Edward Cullen from Twilight. And on my mother side I have weird in my ancestors and Thomas weir strangled and Bernadette in Scotland not sure if we share about Dean Im gonna keep digging my mothers maiden name is also Wilson. 15 Signs You Come From A Family of Witches, TOP 10 Most Popular Blog Posts from 2018!

Air Force Imds Cheat Sheet, Articles G